Drunk

Your POV
The boy is too strong,I can't even push him away,"HEY!" Someone shouted,and shoved the boy away,it Newt,"Do you have a problem?" The boy asked,"Yes,I do,with the guys like you who just grab any innocent girl they want!" Newt says,"She wants to dance with me!" The boy says,"Really?" Newt says,then Newt turn to me,"Y/N,do you want to dance with him?" He asked,I quickly shake my head,"See? Then go and find other girls and never touch her again,you hear me?!" Newt says grabbing the boy's shirt,"Alright calm down man! I hear you! I won't touch your girl okay?" He says,then Newt point at the crowd to tell him go,so the boy did what Newt wanted him to do,and disappeared in the crowd again,then Newt turn back to me,"Y/N,you okay? Where did he touch you?" He says,"Just my waist,he's too strong,when I wanted to push him away,he just hold my waist more tight and closer to him" I explained,"I'm sorry..." Newt says,"It's okay,it's not your fault,come on,we have to keep on searching" I said,he nodded,then we both hold hands tight,never let go,then Newt suddenly called out Thomas' name,so I call out Brenda's name too,then suddenly a man stands in front of us,"Looking for someone?" He asked,I don't know what to say,"No" Newt lied,"We're just looking for some drinks" Newt added,"Here" the man says smirking,then Newt stares at the man,and slowly takes the glass and take a sip,'How could Newt just drink some weird liquid he got from a sick man???' I though,then Newt swipe his mouth with his scarf,then the man hands me the drink too,'if Newt drank it,I guess I have to drink it too' I though,then I slowly grab the glass and put it in front of my mouth,ready to drink it,but Newt slowly push the glass away from my mouth,"She doesn't really need anymore" Newt says,"But...you two doesn't look like you're relaxed" the man says,"She's been already relaxed,I just need more time to get my bloody mind off things,this is the party of lifetime after all" Newt says,"Then you two should be dancing,if you don't mind,I do love watching young love celebrate their last few hours of sanity together" the man says,then suddenly Newt pulled me close to him,and he rest his hands on my waist,I put my arms around his neck,"Blend in" Newt whispered,then he rest his forehead on mine,and I just close my eyes and wait until the man goes away,but enjoy the time with Newt,after a few minutes I look up and meet Newt's brown eyes,then I burry my head in his chest,then I feel someone pat Newt's back,"Have fun kids" it's the man whose watching us,then the man walks away,Newt and I looked up,I look at the way where the man goes,make sure he doesn't know that we're fake dancing,and Newt is still looking Thomas and Brenda,"Newt? Why did you drink that stuff? What if you'll get sick?" I said,"I kept my lips close,I'm not as stupid as Minho you know" he says,we giggled,"Well,I guess that's why you wipe your mouth" I smirk,"Yep" he says,"Y/N" he says,"Hm?" I looked up at Newt,Newt looks at me with a serious face,when I look directly into his brown eyes,I got lost,after a few seconds I looked away,"Um...Newt?" I asked avoiding his eyes,he still didn't say a thing,then suddenly he put his fingers under my chin and lift my head up,we looked at each other's eyes again,and I got lost in them again,I got snapped out when I feel someone's lips is touching mine,Newt is kissing me!!! Then I put my hand on his cheek and kiss back,after one minute of kissing,we pulled away for air,then when I realized that Newt kissed me,I feel my cheek turn red,"You...took my first kiss..." I says in a low voice,but loud enough for Newt to hear,"Really?" He smirked,I slowly nodded and blushed,then I heard someone call out loud,so we followed the voice through the crowd,then I see Teresa and Aris,when we got closer we see a body on the floor,it's Thomas,"Come on! Get him up!" Teresa says,"Teresa can you help Y/N walk?" Newt asked,"Yeah,okay" Teresa said,then we got to an area which has much less people,"Thomas?" Teresa asked waking him up,"Where's Brenda?" I asked,"Here,they probably drank some of that klunk from those sick people" Minho says...
-TBC-