A city where they took them to...

Thomas' POV
"Hey Aris,Sonya" I says,"Hi Thomas" Aris says,"Here,drink this" Harriet says handing two cups of warm drink for them,"Thank you" Sonya says,"Took you guys long enough to rescue us" Aris smiles,I smiled back,"It's good to see you too,bud" I says,"So,what happened?" I asked,"I fought back,tried to,anyway" Aris says,"You're lucky you found us at all,they had us on the move a lot,it felt like something big was happening" Sonya says,"Any idea where they were heading?" Newt asked,"All I know is they kept talking about a city" Aris says,"I didn't think there were any cities left" Harriet says,"That's because there aren't" Brenda speak up,"Not still standing,anyway" she added,"Wait,what about Minho and Y/N?" I asked,"Why Minho wasn't in the train?" I asked again,then their smile fades,"I'm sorry Thomas...he was..." Aris says,"Then...where-where's Y/N?" I asked,"We didn't saw her all the way on the train...I think...they've already got her to the city that they talk about..." He says,I can see Newt's face turned into a panic face,"No...no no no....it can't be...no..." Newt says,then he ran out of the room,"Newt! Newt!" I says while running out of the room to look for him,but he already disappeared when I got of the room...
Brenda's POV
"Uh...what's his problem?" Aris asked,"Oh...um...well...Y/N only been Newt's girlfriend just for a few days...and she got caught by WICKED six months ago,when you two got caught...and he can't get her out of his brain and always remembers her,but everytime he remember her,he always cries..." I sigh,"Um...it must be hurting...I think I said the wrong thing..." Aris says,then Thomas walks back in,"Where's Newt?" I asked,"I can't find him,he already disappeared when I got out of the room..." He says,"Just leave him alone for a while...now he doesn't have the people who he loves the most beside him,so now what he needs,is time..." I says,they all nodded,"He probably crying more this time..." Thomas says,"I'm sorry guys..." Aris says,"No,it's not your fault,you already said that you think she's in the center,but it won't be true right?" Sonya says,I sigh,"I really hope she's fine...or Newt will be a sad glue for the rest of his life..." Thomas says,we all nodded,"Alright,he will be come back out at dinner,plus,the sky is turning dark,come on,let's get ready for dinner" Harriet speaks up,we nodded and get out of the room...
Thomas' POV
"Where's Newt?" Fry asked,"He...come here for a second" I says,then we walked to a private place to tell him all about Newt,"He heard the news and ran out of the room then I can't find him,I hope he'll be back in dinner" I says,he nodded,"And I hope she'll be fine too...I'm worried for them" he says,"We all are" I says,then I pat his shoulder,"Come on,get ready for dinner" he says,I nodded and get back to the guys...
*time skip*
Many people asked me where's Newt,but I don't want them to know that much about the relationship between Newt and Y/N,so I just told the story to the ones that we knew each other for long time,and we have already finished dinner,Newt hasn't come out yet,where is he? "You found him?" Vince asked,I shook my head,"I thought he is going to come out at dinner,but looks like he's not hungry..." I says,"Have you searched the cliff?" Brenda asked,"No,not yet,I will go up there and search" I says,"And I bought a map" I added,I put out the map and lay it on the table,and I point at a big spot on the map,"There,that's it" I says,"It's a few hundred miles,based on the railways,everything that Aris told us,that's gotta be where they're headed,that's where they're taking Minho,and if Aris' right,Y/N is already there,this place is where they put Y/N and take Minho to. We take everyone who can fight,follow the roads where we can,we can make it back within a week" I says,"A week? It took us six months to get here,we got over hundred kids here now. We can't just hang out here forever after what we just pulled,you wanna wander off to some random point on the map,you don't even know what's there" Vince says,yeah,he's right,we don't even know what's there,"I do" Jorge speaks up,"It's been a few years,but I've been there" he says walking out of the dark,"The Last City. That's what WICKED called it,it was their whole base of operations" he says...
-TBC-