Chapter 21 - Making The Connections

Hey guys, first off I want to apologise to you for being late,  I'm going to be honest with you, I took so long to finish it because this chapter is probably the second longest I've ever written for this book. I didn't want to drag it out by splitting it into two, even though I was tempted but thought better of it, so yeah I'm late as it took a lot of damn time, deal with it😉 Just kidding😂 Anyways now onto the reason for this A/N, I'll advise no person's under the age of 18 to read this as this chapter will contain lots of STRONG LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE, if you're not of age, then please DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER AND THE 4 THAT'S TO COME. As this chapter is nothing compared to how bad and messy it's going to get, so please be advised.

SECOND WARNING, there will be a lot of POV changes in this chapter so what's out for that, as I felt it necessary for you to get different sides, it's better that way don't you think?😏 Well that's it from me for now, VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE a...

SECOND WARNING, there will be a lot of POV changes in this chapter so what's out for that, as I felt it necessary for you to get different sides, it's better that way don't you think?😏 Well that's it from me for now, VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE at the end, so please do read. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.💜

HAPPY READING

KIMMY 😘

5 DAYS LATER - (Fri, 20 January 2023)

Dante's POV

I was released yesterday from the hospital, okay maybe I released myself yesterday from the hospital since I felt that it was pointless rotting in a damn hospital room, when I clearly felt better. The doc took me off of the IV the day before yesterday and said he'll keep me in for another two days, just to be sure that I'm completely out of danger and well, I said fuck that and decided to bolt out of there as soon as the sun rose. Aurora wasn't too happy about that, since she's been fussing over my well being ever since we spoke five days ago and made us official, she hasn't left my side since, not that I'm complaining but she wouldn't even let me touch her in any "inappropriate" way!

So this morning while we were laying in bed, I had asked her if she would move in with me, well for now it would be in the guest house here on the property as Steph doesn't want me to leave. Yeah, it surprised me to but Kiara said it's because of what happened and that for now I should just go along with it because he got a big scare just a few days ago and needs time to lick his wounds.