Chapter seven

Sean lifted her leg up placing it on his shoulder stroking in and out of her. Toni bit her lip as his thumb found its way onto her pearl. She tossed her head back gripping the sheets into her hands balling them into fists.

"Oh my god!" She moaned panting.

Sean smirked as he watched her arch her back in the process. He let her leg go pulling out as he kneeled down gripping the side of her thighs. He brought her ocean towards his face before burrying himself into her. Toni's mouth fell open as her eyes began to flutter.

"Holy shh-shit!" She screamed grabbing his head pushing him deeper into her.

"Ah..."

Her body came apart as it raised off the bed whilst her orgasm left her body. He lifted his head up and licked his lips staring at her with a smile.

"I've been waiting ever since we went out for this moment, now that it's here it's even better than I invisioned." He said causing her to chuckle. "We're not done are we?" Toni raised her eyebrows skeptically.

"No!" He quickly replied.

He wrapped his arms around her body lifting her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he moved back taking a seat down on the sofa opposite his bed. She cupped his face before kissing his lips beginning to move her hips back and forth on him. He snaked his hands around her waist moving them down to her ass, he gripped her cheeks into his palms as Toni pulled away from their kiss gritting her teeth as she stared into his eyes. She circled her hips causing his eyes to widen from the pleasure.

"Damn..." He grunted caressing her ass cheeks.

He lifted her a little bit up causing her to moan and grip his shoulders before she began to bounce on him he leaned in and placed his mouth down on her breast sucking at her nipple.

"Sean..." She moaned resting her hands down on the back of his head whilst she tossed her head back.

"Oh baby..." She bit her lip shutting her eyes, "I'm cumming!" She warned as her mouth was left abrupt.

"Me too..." He grunted and no later than that they both released.

He raised his head looking into her eyes, she pecked his lips and cupped his face placing her forehead against his.

"You know what this means right?" He asked. "What?" She asked catching her breathe.

"You're officially my girlfriend now." He said causing her to laugh.
_________________________

A few days later

"We wanna go on the carousel!" Kennedy and Lexi shouted in unison pointing at the carousel ahead.

"What's the magic word?" Toni raised her eyebrows looking down at the girls.

"Please..." They cooed in unison.

Toni and Sean chuckled nodding their heads at them.

"Yes. You may go on the carousel. We'll be watching you two." Toni sternly said. "Carousel and back here, I don't want any stories." Toni scolded.

"Yes ma'am." Kennedy and Lexi said before they ran towards the carousel line which was pretty short.

Toni kept her eyes on them the entire time. They were like two teenage girls, they always had something to talk about. Sean took Toni's hand into his causing her to steer her attention from the girls at him.

"You're a great mom, it's like you were born to be one." Sean smiled walking them over to the bench nearby.

"Well I've had a lot of practice." Toni chuckled, "would you ever have another one?" They both asked.

Laughing at the fact that they said it in unison.

"Yes. Can't just have one right." They both said once again. "Thank you for doing this, I've been so happy lately with you around." Toni confessed before she pecked his lips.

"I'm glad I'm lightening you up." He smirked, "oh my god!" She laughed realising he was refering to something way off track.

"Mommy look!" Kennedy shouted.

They turned and faced the girls that waved at them as they rode on the carousel. Toni and Sean happily waved back smiling at them.
____________________________

"Sir we found zero traces of the killer. Detective Michael's ex-wife Tasha claims that their dog is missing as well, goes by the name Snoopy." One of the officers said handing Owen the forensic reports.

"Dammit! The same thing with Lydia's case. No evidence or traces." Owen groaned, "whoever is doing this already has everything planned out to not be suspected." Owen said thinking who it could be.

"What if it's Toni?" Omar questioned.

"Toni? No. It's six years too late for her to want to still get revenge for what happened to Kenny. She's probably married or dead herself." Owen shook his head.

"Or maybe it was part of the plan, to disappear for awhile to the point where we don't even think about her." Omar shrugged.

"He has a point." Gail agreed, "so what are you guys saying? That my ex-best agent is out to kill us all?" Owen pulled his face in confusion.

"Think about it Owen, first Lydia now Michael. Anyone of us could be next." Gail shrugged.

"We did kill the man she loved." Omar said nonchalantly.

"No you killed him." Owen and Gail said in unison, "the killing part wasn't apart of what we discussed." Owen sternly said.

"You decided that on your own." Gail spat, "and if this is Toni coming after us. You better hope she doesn't get to you." Gail sternly said pointing at his chest.