Chapter sixteen

"Ken..." She moaned gripping his head pushing him deeper into her warmth.

"Oh god!" She screamed moving her hips as his tongue graced her area swiftly. His tongue moved like a snake well known to it's territory, because it was his territory.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming..." Toni bit her lip shutting her eyes as her body came apart.

She vibrated as one hell of an orgasm tore through her body. Kenny bit her pearl and soothed it with his tongue before he lifted his head and smiled at her.

"I missed you." He said licking his lips, Toni's eyes were heavy she was becoming sleepy.

"I missed you too." Toni smiled as he moved up to her body.

He pecked her lips gripping her hips before she felt him slide into her. Her back lifted off the bed as she bit her lip gripping the sheet.

"Oh my god... ah Ken. Yes!" She moaned letting the sheet go to grip his head as Kenny stroked in and out of her repeatedly.

Her mouth fell abrupt as she closed her eyes. Kenny slipped his tongue into her mouth kissing her passionately.

"Kenneth." She moaned arching her back.

He gripped her hips tightly speeding up as he felt her become even more wet.

"Shit." He grunted. "Dammit!" Kenny groaned gritting his teeth.

"Yes! Yes... yes!" She screamed coating his member and no later than that he came.

"Oh wow..." Toni panted as Kenny laid down beside her.

She pulled the covers over her naked body, placing a kiss to his lips.

"Mmm..." She smiled propping her upper half up with her arm while holding the cover up against her breast. "What are you thinking about?" He chuckled.

"You." She said.

"What about me?" Kenny chuckled pulling the covers off her top revealing her breast, "you're my other half." She stated.

He smiled before grabbing her chin and bringing her face closer to kiss her lips.

"Ride me." Kenny smirked, she chuckled into the kiss propping herself up as she crawled onto him and straddled him.

She leaned down and kissed his lips before he felt her slide down on his hard member. She began to slowly move her hips back and forth on it.

"Damn." She bit her lip, she knew what she was doing. "Ah!" She breathed out grabbing his hands placing them down on her breast.

She sat up a little, rotating her hips adding a few motions to it.

"Oh my god!" He grunted loudly whilst his eyes rolled back. She moaned throwing her head back from the amount of pleasure.

She began to bounce up and down his shaft whilst he continued to massage her breast. She bit her lip taking his left hand placing it down between her legs. Kenny rubbed her pearl between his index and thumb gently, driving her body insane. Her eyes became heavy from the pleasure.

"Ah!" She moaned biting her lip moving back and forth before she leaned forward placing her palms down on his chest gritting her teeth because one hell of an orgasm tore through her body. Kenny wrapped his arms around her body flipping them over as he stroked into her a few more times before he erupted and she came, vibrating in the process.

"Ahhh..." They both groaned in unison catching their breathes.

He laid his head down on her chest as she placed her hands down on his head.

"I think we just made another baby..." Kenny mumbled as she rubbed the back of his head, chuckling.

"Would you mind carrying another one of my beautiful babies?" Kenny asked looking up at her as she shook her head.

"Not at all."
_________________________

Toni raised up watching as Kenny grabbed a blunt out of his drawer along with a lighter, he lit it up and began to smoke it.

"Are you ever going to tell me what happened or..." She trailed off grabbing his shirt from off the ground.

She pushed the covers off her and slipped on his shirt before she began to button it up. She rested back against the headboard the way he did and looked at him. He blew out some smoke before he looked at her as well.

"The day I got shot I was wearing a bulletproof vest. I had already planned to get shot and if I was getting shot, I figured why not fake my own death. It was the only way to get myself out of the cops way, I didn't wanna go to jail. I've been there before and I wasn't planning on going back. The only way to actually make everyone believe that I was dead was by convincing you as well... and I'm sorry about that. I knew you wouldn't go to jail because let's be honest, you're a smart ass woman. You knew exactly what to do." Kenny chuckled, "I went to Miami for about a year just to get them off my back and when I got back you were gone. I tried to find you, but-"

"I was in France." She finished the sentence for him, "who or what did we bury than?" Toni raised her eyebrows.

"A bunch of chopped up wood." He chuckled. "My guys knew how to plan a fake funeral." He said.

"As much as I want to be angry at you, I can't. I'm just so glad you're alive." She smiled caressing his cheek.

"Me too." He nodded pecking her lips, "when did you find out you were pregnant though? I hope you didn't find out while I was still 'alive'." He shook his head.

"No. I found out a couple days after your funeral and I think that's what made me even more angry at Owen and them, at the time I believed they left Kennedy fatherless and that's when I decided to move to France. Create a low profile for myself and than come back and attack." Toni confessed.

"You're one hell of a fighter." Kenny smiled rubbing her thigh.

"You too."