Welcome to "Revenge"

6 years and 2 months later

"You're a psycho!" Lydia shook her head watching as Toni poured the gasoline around her.

"Psycho? No, I prefer... angry!" Toni said whilst continuing to pour the gasoline out.

"Please Toni, we can work this out..." Lydia pleaded trying her best to loosen her hands that were tied up.

"Shoulda thought about that before you had Kenny killed huh." Toni nonchalantly said before tossing the empty can to the side.

"I'm sorry!" Lydia cried starting to panick. "Toni! I'm suppose to get married to my boyfriend in 21 hours." Lydia said beginning to panick.

"A runaway bride." Toni smiled.

She got up from fixing the rope around Lydia's arms and walked up to the table grabbing the lighter.

"Toni-"

"Shut up! You left my daughter fatherless. Everyday she asks me what happened to her dad and I can't tell her, because I don't want her carrying the anger that I do inside." Toni spat in frustration.

"Your fiancé will be fine, he'll find a better love." Toni shrugged popping the lid to the lighter open.

"Toni! Toni! Toni no!" Lydia screamed tossing and turning.

"Be quiet." Toni calmly said before rolling her eyes. "You're such a pussycat." Toni chuckled.

Toni looked around the neatly decorated home owned by Lydia and her fiancé smiling at everything.

"Say hi to the devil for me." Toni said, "Toni!" Lydia shouted as Toni lit the lighter and tossed it onto the ground immediately having the gasoline go up in flames.

"Oh I really like this vase." Toni cooed grabbing the rainbow colored vase off the kitchen counter as she walked out with Lydia yelling and screaming.

Toni got into her all black Ferrari just as the house completely went up in flames, Toni started the car and drove off.
___________________________

Detective Lydia Corona was announced dead this morning after her house went up in flames. A couple FBI agents called this a robbery but nothing seemed to be missing-

Toni cut the volume to the news as her 6 year old daughter Kennedy came walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning mommy." She smiled wiping out her eyes lifting herself onto the barstool.

" She smiled wiping out her eyes lifting herself onto the barstool