Chapter eighteen

"Relax I'm coming!" Kenny shouted drying his hair.

He ran up to the door and pulled it open, he immediately smiled once he saw who it was.

"Hey baby." He grinned scanning her frame from head to toe. "I left my phone here." Toni bit her lip nervously.

"I know." He chuckled stepping aside.

She walked in and there her phone was still laying on his table the exact same way he placed it before they had sex. She picked it up and saw the 12 missed calls from Sean and one from Gail which made her furrow her eyebrows in curiosity.

"I just came to get this. I have to go." She said ready to walk back out, "okay." He nonchalantly said with a simple shrug.

She froze in her tracks and turned around to face him.

"Excuse me?" She raised her eyebrows in confusion, "aren't you going to try and convince me to stay?" She asked.

"Do you want to stay?" Kenny raised his eyebrows.

"No!" She quickly replied shaking her head, "that 'no' sounded very convincing." He chuckled.

"Bye Ken." She said in annoyance, "you're so exasperating." She rolled her eyes pulling the door open.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him, shutting the door.

"Spend the day with me..." He pulled the strap of her shirt down placing a few kisses down on her shoulder.

She bit her lip, "okay." She smiled placing her hand down on his cheek.

"You know you can't resist me." He spun her around gripping the back of her thighs quickly lifting her up causing her to immediately wrap her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck.

"Let us go make love." He smiled walking them over to the sofa.

He sat down with her now straddling him, she got lost in his eyes as he reached out and caressed her cheek before he placed his hand down on her chin bringing her head down as he tilted his head back and kissed her gently. The kiss started out slow and than it turned into a fiery passion that Toni felt all the way to her toes. Her hands moved up and down his bare chest as they both got lost in the kiss. Kenny's hands cupped her ass into his palms before he slid his left hand up her back and untied her straps that were tied around her neck immediately causing the loose material to drop to her waist exposing her chest. Kenny pulled away and bit his lip just taking in her features.

"You're so damn beautiful. I could never get tired of looking at you and telling you how beautiful you are." Kenny lifted her up and laid her down on the sofa allowing him to hover over her.

He looked into her eyes before he kissed her left leg from her ankle up to her inner thigh. She bit her lip slightly flinching as he swiped his thumb over her pink lace thong gracing her area that was becoming wet. He pulled he dress along with her thong down and dropped it to the ground. He placed soft wet kisses to each of her thighs as his hands began to roam her body. His touch was like fire to her skin, everywhere he touched evoked a flame.

"Ken stop..." She whined not to pleased with his teasing.

He chuckled before he gave her center a gentle kiss, causing her eyes to flutter closed. He than looked up her at her from in between her thighs.

"Toni look at me."

She opened her eyes and stared at him. As soon as she did he placed his tongue on her, making sure to make eye contact with her as he flicked, nibbled and sucked on her. Not once did he break eye contact and neither did she. She arched her back pressing her hands up against the arm rest behind her, Kenny used his tongue to spell out I-Love-You-Toni, and just than her legs shook from her first orgasm.

"Oh my god!" She screamed as her body shook.

She tried to move up but he immediately gripped her hips holding her in place as he remained to feast on her pearl. Her body came apart as she gripped his head pushing him deeper into her. She bit her lip refraining herself from making anymore sounds. Her body came apart once again, Kenny flicked his tongue along her opening teasing her a little before he finally let up and gave it one long lingering kiss before kissing up her body. He stopped at her breast, kissing, caressing, and sucking them along the way.

"Kenny, baby please!" She reached for his boxer briefs, but he quickly grabbed them and pinned them above her head as he continued to kiss on her.

"Ken!" She whined beginning to grind her hips against him.

Kenny smirked before he attacked her lips into a passionate kiss. He pulled back long enough to remove his boxer briefs, he positioned himself in between her thighs and let the head of his tool trace her wet lips.

"Mmm..." She moaned.

He slowly pushed into her tight walls causing both of them to close their eyes. He rested his head into the crook of her neck as he began to move inside her slowly.

"Damn baby." They both said.

He linked their hands together as he stroked deeper into her. Toni wrapped her legs around his waist as he bent his head down and took a nipple into his mouth. He pulled out to the tip and went back in causing her to cry out in ecstacy.

"Ah! Ken-"

"I know baby, I know." He pulled out and sat up. She knew exactly what he wanted now.

Toni sat up and moved her leg over him sliding down on him backwards, Kenny immediately gritted his teeth from the pleasure of her area. Toni began to slowly move up and down on him as he kissed her back, he moved her hair over to the side throwing it over her shoulder as he kissed her neck. She leaned back causing things to become more intense with the way their bodies moved against one another. Kenny took one of his hands and tweaked her nipples.

"Baby you feel so good..." He grunted stroking up deeper into her causing her head to roll back.

Kenny gripped her chin with his free hand gently pulling her head back to kiss her lips passionately.

"I'm cum-" He placed his hand against her lips, "wait for me." He instructed.

She nodded as her body orgasm built up. "I can't!" She cried out gripping his wrist.

And before she could cum he lifted her up turning her around sliding her down on him to the point where she could look at him, he stood up moving them over to the wall as he began roughly stroke into her. His strokes became savage causing her to dig her nails into his shoulder blades.

"Cum with m-"

Kenny barely had the words out before they both came, clinging tightly to one another. It took them a minute to get their breathing under control, he placed her down on her feet resting his forehead against hers.

"I love you Toni Michelle Braxton."

"And I love you Kenneth Brian Edmonds."