Epilogue

Gun shots rang all throughout the warehouse. Kenny and Omar were tossing punches at one another left and right. Kenny punched Omar in his knees before he grabbed the back of his head and pushed it down onto his knee, kneeing him in the process. Omar fell to the ground and grabbed onto his nose that was now bleeding uncontrollably. Kenny picked up his gun and pointed it right at Omar.

Omar immediately threw his hands up in surrender.

"You don't have to do this you know-"

"But I do..." Kenny said as the guns shots stopped, Kenny looked over at Toni. She dropped her hand with the gun still in it and let out a tiring sigh, Kenny looked over at the guards that all laid on the ground.

"You still got it." Kenny chuckled.

Toni turned and faced him. Her eyes widened as she immediately lifted her gun up and didn't even think twice as she shot Omar right in his temple. He fell to the ground as blood began to surround him.

"Where's Kennedy?" Kenny panicked looking around.

"Over here!" Kennedy announced tossing her hand into the air.

Kenny and Toni faced her and let out a breathe of relief. The warehouses doors began to shake, meaning the cops were now trying to get in.

"We have to go." Toni panicked, before she groaned dropping her head down. The gun fell out her hand as she quickly grabbed onto her injured arm.

"You need to get to the hospital, that bullet needs to be removed. Go! I'll hold them off-"

"I'm not going anywhere without you, not this time." Toni sternly said grabbing onto his shirt.

"Toni-"

"No Ken! No matter what you say, I'm not leaving you. You're not gonna go to jail and you're not gonna die, I forbid it." Toni groaned.

"You can't leave us. Not now and not ever." She stated.

She placed her hand down on his cheek and looked into his eyes, "in any other circumstance. I would've stood right here by your side, but I can't because we have a daughter now." Toni said.

Kenny nodded.

She pecked his lips before she faced Kennedy.

"Kennedy lets go!"

Kennedy ran up to Toni, she placed her hand into Toni's as they began to rush out the back. Kenny let out a sigh just as the doors flew open.

"FBI!"

"There's no one here captain." Gail said as she watched Kenny run out the back, "are you sure?"

"The only people here are dead, including detective Omar and Owen." Gail said.
______________________________

"Toni!" Kenny called out once he approached her and Kennedy.

They were a couple blocks away from the warehouse. Toni spun around as Kennedy held onto Toni's waist hiding her face behind Toni.