Chapter 10

"I don't know, he always calls me on Sundays". Taehyung was stressed, because Jimin didn't call him this evening. Taehyung would always talk to him about his days in Seoul, about Jungkook and his love life going brilliant. Jimin was happy for him when he came to know about it. But he wasn't contacting him back as usual.

When Taehyung talked to Jungkook about it, Jungkook felt that Jimin might be unhappy for Taehyung. He might be liking Taehyung and now that he was dating him, he got upset about it, more like jealous about it. Jungkook wished he doesn't meet Jimin anytime soon if that's actually the matter. That would be better for both of them.

"Taehyung we are on our date and you are busy whining about someone else." Jungkook said, disappointment clear in his voice with hands on steering, driving to the surprise he planned for their seven month anniversary.

Jungkook planned their seventh anniversary far off from Seoul. He wanted to spend some quality time with Taehyung in Busan, his hometown which he never visited. They were quite busy with their work for past few weeks so he decided to escape the city for good.
They landed in Busan four hours ago and were driving in their rented car to Jungkook's planned surprise.

Taehyung looked at him, realising his mistake that he shouldn't have talked about someone else on their date.  After all Jungkook had planned this for weeks.
Taehyung rested his head back , hand finding it's way to Jungkook's on the gear.

"Sorry. I'm just being irrational." He said softly, looking at Jungkook with a soft smile. A smile that never fails to melt Jungkook's heart. Never .

The roads were only getting more deserted as they passed by. They were out of the city, approaching rustic charm of Busan.Road were getting narrow as lush green trees were hovering over the road. Even with the trees obstructing their view of night sky, one could see the enigma of moon embedded in the velvety iridescent sky above because of the sunset. The weather was brisk even at the time of spring but with each other's hands entwined securely, it was enough to suffice the warmth they needed.

From the salty wind gushing by, one could tell that they were approaching a beach. Only the sound of engine roaring, salty wind pouring by, cicadas buzzing lightly, a low tune on the radio were all they could hear and feel. Taehyung was already loving the serene atmosphere with his love by his side. Soothing and calming. As they approached the clearing, vast colossal sky along with breezy wind engulfed them. Already in love with the weather, Taehyung was stunned to see the beautiful scenery awaiting to be admired.

"It's beautiful!" Taehyung mumbled astonished, eyes wide open and mouth hanging slightly low. Taehyung almost missed Jungkook's satisfied sigh near him with a smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

The sand was decorated with festive orange lamps littered all over, glorifying a beautiful tent at the centre which had a single night lamp illuminating it

The sand was decorated with festive orange lamps littered all over, glorifying a beautiful tent at the centre which had a single night lamp illuminating it. The small lamps all around the tent  were shading the sand with fiery red hues. A beautiful calming blue night sky with a tinge of vivid orange  hue painted by the falling sun at the horizon was extravagant even with different color schemes, they blended beautifully. Their face aglowed by last orange rays , enchanting eyes witnessing something ethereal and lips resembling a smile, both were lost in their own thoughts but same warmth was spreading in them.

Jungkook could see those beautiful colours in Taehyung's wet eyes. Eyes that were full of love, happiness, euphoria, contentment. It was strange to see all of these in a single pair of eyes. Truly magical.

Jungkook hugged him from behind, muscular hands securing Taehyung in his hold. Taehyung's black shirt was hanging up making place for Jungkook to slip his hands beneath, spreading warmth to his heart more than his body. Jungkook kissed him on his exposed shoulder. Wet kisses making shiver run down Taehyung's spine. A chilly weather with hot kisses on shoulder was least  contradictory as like as night sky above, blessing them.

"Thank you" Taehyung said, barely a whisper, almost to himself, emotions welling up in his eyes and heart.

"Thank you so much kook" and tears started rolling down without his permission. The flood of emotions are always difficult to control, making you vulnerable. But it's okay to be vulnerable in front of your loved ones and Jungkook was his life. Jungkook turned him around, pulling him closer by his one arm as their chests made contact and another drying his tears.

Taehyung tried  not to cry but only to make his lips wobble uncontrollably. Jungkook kissed it softly because he always felt it was a cute site. They kissed until they were into themselves, not caring about the surrounding instead letting the surrounding envelope them in it's embrace.

Taehyung loved watching stars since his childhood. He was really fond of starry skies at the time of winter, always rooting for constellations. Taehyung wanted to see stars today too, but there were very few lining up the sky.

"We'll be back again when stars come. Then we can have our very own star gazing session." Jungkook said softly, Taehyung sitting between his legs with back pressed against Jungkook's firm  but welcoming front. Jungkook was busy giving butterfly kisses to his neck, temple, cheeks and shoulder every now and then, love blossoming in their own season of spring.

Night falls and people fall in love even more if it's even possible.

Why would I worry?
When I have you
And when I have you
I have this world