Chapter 12

"kookie morning!" Taehyung woke Jungkook up with a sweet smile on his sleepy face. Chin on Jungkook's chest and hands around his waist with groggy eyes-Scene to which Jungkook woke up everyday. It always marks the beginning of a good morning but it wasn't the case today. Even if he wanted to stay normal he can't bring himself to it. It was like a storm within himself. It was hurting him but Taehyung was unaware of it. Completely Clueless.

Jungkook forced a smile on his face and woke up before kissing Taehyung on his forehead. Kiss lingering for a while before he left for shower. Every kiss from Jungkook was special for Taehyung, every kiss held meaning in his life. The soft gesture only made him warm and contented.

Taehyung went for his phone to check a call from his mom or Jimin, only if he didn't forget Taehyung. When he saw that he got a message from Jimin, he screeched aloud in enthusiasm. Aloud enough for Jungkook to come out with towel hanging on his waist securingly . Taehyung looked up from his phone as he heard door of the bathroom open.

"Kook he messaged me!!!!" Taehyung said with a huge grin adorning his face. If the situations weren't different, Jungkook would have been mesmerized by his smile, only this time Jungkook felt no better. He only felt worse. Jungkook just stood there, hoping Taehyung would read the message and tell him about  Jimin. But to no avail, he just read and shook his head with a grin still slapped on his face.

Jungkook stood under the cold shower with a hope that it washes away all his worries, all his insecurities. He thought about confronting Taehyung but at the same time he wanted Taehyung to tell him. He wanted Taehyung to be casual enough to share things with him. He heard Taehyung yelling that he was getting late so he  hurried up and got ready to walk out of the bathroom.

"Such a flirt!" Taehyung said to himself still looking at the phone screen. It didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook though so he decided to take up this opportunity to ask Taehyung-Hoping he gets satisfied by whatever reason Taehyung gives.

"Who?? Jimin?" He asked casually as if he didn't read their past months' chats just a night ago.

Taehyung looked up from his screen,  feeling a sudden need to reassure Jungkook "uh? ...yeah Jimin. He always flirts. But don't get him wrong he is just flirty by nature. He doesn't mean anything."

"Better if he doesn't mean anything" Jungkook said in a dull tone, not actually buying the excuse.

Taehyung felt as if something was off about Jungkook. He seemed to be worrying about something that Taehyung was not aware of.

"Jungkook.. you okay?" Taehyung asked, brows furrowed in worry.

"Yeah of course what would happen to me!" He answered not even sparing  a glance at Taehyung which hinted Taehyung that something was really off about Jungkook's behavior. Jungkook just started searching for his shirt frantically, already wanting to leave the place.

"Kook, something happened? Look at me." Taehyung said softly, walking towards Jungkook and turning him around to look him in his eyes.

Anger, his worries, his insecurities only melted away with a single glance at Taehyung's concerned eyes. He just wanted everything to dissipate, he just wanted only Taehyung and him to be in this very moment. Just them nothing else - no worries, no insecurities, no Jimin. Taehyung got stunned for a moment by the sudden kiss Jungkook gave but he soon gives in, hoping that whatever is worrying Jungkook gets settled by the kiss. So he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck bringing him closer. Jungkook held him by his waist to make himself feel secured and assured. To assure himself that his thinking is irrational and that he is wrong. He has to be wrong no matter what.

Jungkook was settled for a moment until Jimin called Taehyung during their lunch time. Taehyung didn't get up and walked away.  Actually he stayed on his seat but Jungkook couldn't decipher what they were talking about. He could only hear something about money, bank, month and other random things which didn't make any sense to him.