Chapter 31

"Don't come in, my child. Run away. Don't come to me, save yourself baby. Go away, run away from here. Taehyungie my baby run away!!"

Taehyung woke up with forehead sweating profusely, bangs stuck haphazardly onto his forehead ,Eyes bloodshot from crying to sleep and partially by the realization of the nightmare being reality. His mind was a mess, buzzing in all four directions  making everything around him chaotic. The sweat glistening on the back sliding down, itching his skin with realization. He felt exhausted, like his arms screamed for rest, legs giving up on strength. He felt lethargic like the night had swallowed all of his sanity and good will - something that was good in him. Constant buzz inside his head like millions of minute sensations occurring all at once to irritate him, to make him realize his sins. Chest heaving heavily, clearly in need of air but he couldn't take up much to his lungs, making his lungs feel dry and forcing Taehyung to take rigged breathes. The room felt stuffed even when it was bare with any furnitures. The hot air inside the room was making his state even more worse but his legs wouldn't help him in running away from the room.

Taehyung got up from his bed which smelled musty because of sweating all night while experiencing his sins flash in front of his closed eyes back again. He ran to the dark corner of his room, crouching down and bringing his knees close to him.

His mind buzzed with only one thought- I didn't do anything,
I didn't do anything,

"Open the door you little shit. You can't run away from me. Open the door." Renee banged on his door , clearly frustrated with Taehyung for locking the door again.

Taehyung held his knees tightly, eyes closing shut making it hard  for tears to roll down his cheeks, goosebumps stinging his burning skin as fear creeped on to his skin slowly but steadily. Taehyung couldn't figure out the voice being yelled at him across the room, he could only hear the words hurled at him. Open the door.

As the words hurled outside the room striked with the situations in his nightmare, Taehyung began to tear up. Eyes burning up with salty tears, he hid his head between his knees, straining his already aching back. Even if he wanted to wail out his fear and pain, he couldn't. The fear that the person could inspect him inside, didn't allow him to let out a sob. The growing lump in his throat threatened to give out a choking sob but Taehyung concentrated all his left out energy into persisting a sob from his throat. He felt like a weight sitting on his head, hammering constantly with vigour making his breathing hard. He felt his lungs dry with no air, as if someone punched air out him. The fear creeping inside him burned his lungs, leaving nothing but blackish soot within him. He wanted to cough out the sensation but the lump in his throat ached, throbbing with a rhythm.

"Renee I told you don't harass him. Go back to your ward." A familiar voice boomed from the outside but Taehyung wasn't in a state to name the familiarity of the voice. He stood freezed on to his place, numbing his arms and legs.

Soon the voice faded out, deaf silence engulfing the room. Taehyung visibly relaxed wrapping his head around the blooming silence. For the first time, Taehyung didn't hate silence, he yearned for it. He yearned for his body to settle down, for his breathing to get normal, for his mind to lower down to the ground level. His condition was reversing back to his normal state but he couldn't close his eyes, fearing his nightmare to haunt again with full force. Also the loud hammering in his head transformed into mild throbbing at the back of his head. The dull ache was still prevalent and eyes still burned with vigour, with vehement need of seeing someone to put an end to his suffering. Taehyung lied down on the cold floor, oddly helping his burning skin soothe a lit. With cold floor tickling his skin, he still held his legs together with eyes looking at the door for certain someone. His certain someone would make it alright.