Chapter 29

Taehyung was lying on the bed, facing the wall as he always did. He was waiting for Jungkook to come because it was Friday and Jungkook promised that he would come to stay with him for the day.

"Tae? You awake?" Jungkook peeked inside the room, stepping inside the room thereafter.

"Kook? You are here." Taehyung turned over to see Jungkook looking tired. It doesn't take much time for Taehyung's happy face to turn into a frown.

"Kook? You okay. You don't look good." Taehyung made grabby hands towards Jungkook, not wanting distance between them when they were in the same room. Jungkook sat down beside, smiling even if it didn't reach up to his eyes. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheeks softly, looking him into his eyes, to get a hint of a reason behind Jungkook's worried face.

"You don't look good. You are worrying too much about me." Taehyung smiled sadly and Jungkook cupped Taehyung's hand on his cheek, kissing it softly.

"I worry about you too. So we are equal. I miss you everyday." There were no tears, just sad smiles on their faces. That's the smile when you know that nothing's right but you don't have any other option then to pretend that you are strong - strong for your partner.

"I missed you more." And Jungkook kissed him gingerly on his lips, the sweetness that it brings was still intact.

"Lie ! " Taehyung chuckled in the kiss, making Jungkook bite Taehyung's lower lip, eliciting a moan from him. Taehyung grabbed him by his nape to deepen the kiss, not wanting to leave him when he is so close.

The soft kiss soon turned into a passionate one - passionate because both of them longed  for this moment, because both of them wanted nothing but their touch, their presence. Jungkook pulled him over himself with hands on his waist rubbing soothingly. Taehyung laid on top of Jungkook without breaking the now turned passionate kiss for a moment. Their tongues fought for dominance, and both tried to taste the hot cavern of their mouth but eventually Taehyung gave in and let Jungkook take the lead as Jungkook sneaked his hands inside Taehyung's pyjama pants, feeling hot all of a sudden. He pushed Taehyung onto himself in a straddling position, both loving the friction.

"I hope they turn off the CCTV during visiting hours." Taehyung said in his kiss, gasping a bit for fresh air, lips glossy wet.

"I don't care." And Jungkook wasn't looking for turning back now. He was doomed for days, he wanted Taehyung near him. He wanted to feel his curves under his fingertips. He wanted to hear Taehyung moan out his name - just this once.

-x-x-x-x-x-

"Tae get up babe. We'll go out and get some fresh air." Taehyung whined sleepily, nuzzling into Jungkook's neck even more.

"I just got one hour." Jungkook said lowly, afraid that Taehyung would hear it but he actually did. Taehyung got up from Jungkook's chest, heading to look for a different pyjama  in the closet. He didn't react to Jungkook telling him that only one hour is left until he becomes lonely again. It was better to spend time smiling with him than grieving about his departure.

They both walked around lazily in the hospital garden, hands intertwined together. Other patients in the garden eyed them, some out of jealousy, some out of sadness because they couldn't have that comfort and warmth and some eyed them out of curiosity.

Sun was in a hurry to settle down at the horizon, making surrounding a bit warmer than usual. They both were seated on the bench under a tree, watching particularly nothing but just enjoying each other's company when a patient at the bench far off from them screeched aloud. Four men, Ward men to be specific held the woman firmly while the doctor was about to inject her. It was clear that the patient was having an episode, she was struggling a lot in their hold and kept on screeching making everyone around her scared. Taehyung held Jungkook's forearm on instinct, scared himself. In no time, tears brimmed his eyes, looking at Jungkook..