Chapter 13

"I'm sorry Nicole, if you're with him we can't be"

"Casey no."

"I have to go." He said and disappeared.

I woke up and jumped up on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Kyle said.

"Nothing it's fine." I laid back down to sleep.

That dream was telling me to leave Kyle. I know I like Casey more now. Wow see what dreams can do!

I went back to sleep for a couple more hours. I woke up at like 11. Kyle was at work. Ricky was downstairs. I heard her voice.

After I got dressed I headed downstairs.

"Hey Nicole."

"Hey Ricky."

"I've sorted it out."

"What?"

"Kyle and Casey thing."

"So who?" She quizzed me.

"Casey." I said looking dowm.

"If that's who you want go for it." She smiled.

"Thanks."

------------------------------

Ricky and I talked for about another hour then she said she had something to do. I don't know what though. Oh well.

Time for the music channel! Bang Bang came on. I love that song! I played a few more songs before I realised what I needed to do.

I heard a knock at the door. It was Kyle.

"Hey Babe. I just came to check you're okay."

"I'm fine. I have to finish my job." I said and walked out.

Fuck! I dunno why I did that? Anyway I better pick up the rest pf the rent.

When I finished the rest of my job I found Alf on the beach.

"Alf, here you are." I gave him the money.

"Thanks love."

"I was just wondering if I could rent a caravan. It's just that I don't think I'll stay in the Braxton's after later."

"Sure. You can have number 23. I'll leave the key under the mat."

"Thanks Alf." I smiled and walked away.

I went home and waited for Kyle. I have to do it. I really wish we weren't together because I don't know if we will be friends?

The door opened.

"Hey I've been out looking for you."

"Sorry."

"Why you acting mad?"

"We need to talk. Now"

"Sure what is it?" He said and sat down beside me.

"We have to finish."

"Why?"

"I have feelings for somebody else."

"Tell me who?" He said.

"Casey."

He just walked out the door. I don't think he took it that well. I better start packing then.

I walked into Kyle's room. I got some boxes and started packing.

-------------------------------

About an hour later. Someone came in. It was Casey with a cut lip.

"What happened?"

"I got in the way of a fist. Could you get me some frozen peas?"

"Sure." I said walking away.

"Kyle said you broken up is that true?" He asked me while following me into the kitchen.

I didn't answer I just kept looking for the peas. I found them and gave them to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen I swear. If I thought it through I would have." He stated.

"It's not your fault." I replied.

"Well I through my self at you. You feel terrible and tell him. Here we are correct?"

I didn't answer.

"So not correct?"

"I didn't tell him about the kiss."

"So what happened then?" He asked confused.

"I'm not sure that's any of your business." I stated.

"Well he's blaming me for it?" His voice went abit higher than normal.

"Look could you just go so I can pack?"

"Sure." He said walking away.

"Casey." I called him back before he got any nearer to the door.

He looked at me. Then I didn't say any thing.

"Sorry." He handed me back the peas and walked out.

Fuck why did I just do that? Jesus Nicole! Really? I better go and pack then I suppose.

-----------------------------

I packed all my stuff and moved it to the caravan. It's actually not bad in here. I was watching TV bored and I just got that feeling that I need to go talk to Casey.

Fine. I'll go. He's probably at the gym. I found him on them cycling things working really hard and he's really sweaty.

He noticed me and stopped.

"Hey." he said breathing heavily.

I played with my fingers looking down. Then I looked up at him and said "Kyle didn't hit you because of the kiss. He hit you because I told him I had feelings for you."

"You did?"

"Still do."

"But that does mean I want-" I started."Course not." He interrupted and got off his bike to walk over to me.

"My head is such a mess." I said looking up at him.

"Got it."

He started smiling. "Why don't we just take a step back and see what feels right?"

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"I'm gonna go back to my caravan. See you later then."

"Yeah see ya." He said still smiling.

I walked back home. It was pretty late so I just laid in bed and went to sleep. I feel happy I think.