Chapter 21

-Nicole's P.O.V-

I heard a beep of a machine. There was no other sound. I couldn't see anything either. Was my eyes closed? Then my eyes fluttered open. It was blurry at the start but then everything was coming into focus.

There was a chair beside me but no one was in it. Omg! Casey got shot? Is he dead? No he can't have! I love him!

I took all the equipment of me. There was a plaster on my side and it hurt like fuck. Did I get shot too?

I got out of bed and walked down to the reception. There was a nurse there.

"Where's Casey? Is he here? He survived right?" I started shouting.

Another doctor approached. "Calm down Nicole and go back to your room." He said.

"No! Where's Casey?" I started shouting.

"Go back to your room and I'll answer any questions then."

I started walking back to my room. The doctor followed me. I sat back on the bad and he hooked me up to my machine.

"Where is he doctor?" I asked still worried.

"Casey got shot but he survived."

I felt so relieved. Thank god! I can't live without him! I love him!

"Where is he?" I asked.

"I'm sure he went home to freshen up since he has been here since Sunday staying by your side." He replied.

"What day is it?"

"Wednesday." He replied.

Casey walked into my room. "Omg Nicole! You're okay?" He smiled rushing over to me.

The doctor started to leave. "Thanks Doctor....?"

"Doctor Cooper." He smiled and left.

"Casey I thought you were dead!" I started tearing up.

"I would never leave you. I thought you were gonna die on me." He said looking sad.

"But look we are both here!" I said and kissed him.

"I missed you so much." He said and kissed me again.

"I missed you too babe. More than you know." I smiled.

"I'm just going to calk the others saying you're awake." He said and started walking out the room.

"Will you tell Sasha too?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Okay. She was up here a lot too you know." He said leaving the room.

I'm so happy. Casey is my everything. If I lost him I would lose my self.

Wait why did we get shot? Who was it? What happens if he comes back and finishes the job?

With that Casey came back in the room. "Casey who was it?"

"Who was what?" He asked confused.

"Who did this." I said pointing to my plaster covering the place where I got shot.

"Jake Pirovic." He said.

"Who is he? What did we do to deserve being shot?"

"I'll tell you later. Are you hungry? Thirsty?" He said changing the subject.

I guess it was a sore subject for him so I won't push him to tell me.

"I would love a pizza. Pepperoni and Coke." I smiled.

"Yeah I'll get a large and we can share." He smiled.

"Come here." I said smiling opening my arms.

He came over to me and I gave him the biggest hug ever. Then he kissed me. It was a passionate kiss. His lips is what I long for. The way he licks his lips to moisten them. The way he smell so wonderful. Oh I could go on forever!

While Casey was gone Sasha came round to visit me.

"Hey how are you fixing up?" She smiled.

"Alright." I smiled.

"Casey looking after you?" She smiled.

"Of course. He's getting me pizza right now." I giggled.

"You really like him don't you?" She asked me.

------------------

-Casey's P.O.V-

"You really like him don't you?" I heard the voice of Sasha. I'm pretty certain they are talking about me.

I'm not eavesdropping. I'm just letting them finish the conversation.

"Yeah. I do. He's nothing like my other boyfriends. I see a future with him. I see myself growing older with him." I heard her reply.

I grinned to myself. Now I know she loves me alot.

I walked through the door. "Here we are." I handed Nicole the pizza box.

"Hey Sash." I smiled.

"I better get off. I'll leave you two lovebirds to it." She smiled.

"Bye Sasha." We said in unison.