Chapter 18

-Casey's P.O.V-

I woke up with Nicole cuddled into me in my arms. She looked so cute! I didn't want to wake her so I'll get up myself.

I got up out of bed sneakily so she wouldn't wake up. I got dressed quickly. I took one look at her and left.

I knew I felt something about her the first time I seen her. I felt jealousy when I knew she was with Kyle. I can't believe I am with her. I want her to move in with me? I wonder will she? Now that she reassured me that she don't want Kyle.

I hate showing the insecure part of me to people. I am a Braxton. We aren't soft.

I do love Nicole. I'm past the infatuation part I think about her all the time.

I got to the gym and opened it up. It sucks that I have to work. I would rather be with her 24/7. She's beautiful. I'm so lucky.

------------------------

                 -Nicole's P.O.V-

I'm meeting Casey at the gym since he text me earlier. I woke up and didn't know where he was so I rung him and now I'm going to meet him.

I walked over to the gym and saw Casey waiting for me.

"Hey Case." I said and pecked his lips.

"Hey babe. You looked so peaceful sorry I didn't wake you." He smiled at me then caressed my cheek.

"You wanna go to mine then? Heath will take over here." He asked me.

"Only if you want me to okay?" I smiled at him.

"Course." He said and we walked out the gym door.

He took my hand in his and smiled at me. When we got to the Braxton's house Casey squeezed my hand before walking in. He was nervous I wasn't. He just didn't want me to leave him.

He opened the door an sat down on the couch. Kyle came into the sitting room where we were and i felt Casey tense up. I took his hand in mine and gave it a squeeze to reassure him.

"Hey Case and Nicole." He smiled.

"Hi Kyle."I smiled back at him.

------------------

Casey and I played Xbox for most of the time. I'm staying over since Casey asked. He's cuddled up to me and we are both falling asleep. My head is rested on his bare chest and I must say he's super hot!