Chapter 16

-Nicole's P.O.V-

I woke up thinking about Casey. Well he is the only thing I mostly think off. I'm his girlfriend now and I couldn't be happier. I prefer here so much more than Melbourne but I would prefer if Kyle and I were talking but I guess you can't win everything.

I got up and got dressed. I decided on a red T-shirt and white shorts with red VANS. I love them! I got my red watch to match. I tied my hair up in a ponytail.

I decided to text Casey.

Hey babe what r u up to? :)- Nicole

I'm at the gym swing by? :)- Casey

Yeah on my way now :) - Nicole

I headed out the door. As I was in on my way to the gym I saw Kyle down walking by the beach.

I ran down and started calling his name. He finally turned around and said "What?"

"Kyle I don't like fighting with you." I said looking at him.

"I don't either but that's what happens when you prefer Casey." He said just about to walk off.

"Kyle it wasn't like that. Cmon can we just go back to the way it was? Please?" I said while he turned back around to me.

"Maybe just give me time okay?" He half smiled at me.

"Yay! I've gotta go now?" I smiled and then pointed towards the surf club where the gym was.

"Oh okay." He said walking away.

At least that is sorted. Well nearly sorted. Now I got to see my boyfriend. I like that word. I also like Casey a lot.

I got into the gym and saw Casey helping someone on treadmill. He came over to me and smiled.

"Hey Case." I smiled.

He smirked then said "Sorry did you make an appointment with a personal trainer?"

"Yeah I did. You know? Cute guy, dark hair and great body and I think he's the boss?" I smirked back at him.

"That's funny because I am the boss. I think I would remember a beautiful girl like you." He smiled and leaned in.

Our lips connected and moved in sync with each other. He smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"I remember you now." He laughed.

"Good, Braxton." I smirked.

"Can I come to your house later? We can continue what ever is gonna happen next." I winked

"Ummm maybe your house?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked clueless to why he wouldn't let me go back to his.

"Brax and Heath will be there.?" He looked as if he was trying to convince himself.

"Casey. Call me when you wanna tell me the truth." I said walking off. I kept walking not looking back to see his reaction.

----------------------------

Its 12am and he hasn't bothered to text me or ring me. I don't even know what's wrong with him? Does he not want to spend time with me or something? God! Why are boys so confusing. I put my phone on charge and turned around to go to sleep.

                 -Casey's P.O.V.

I didn't mean to make her mad at me. Its just that if she comes back here she might want Kyle. Maybe she only picked me because he went somewhere and I was around with her? I'm insecure because she's so perfect and I don't want to lose her. If only relationships were that simple.

Better go sleep then.

A/N

Hey guys sorry about not updating for a while just been busy that's all.

Love yous!