chapter- 21

Natsu(POV)

" Why is zeref here" I yelled at master. "Because I sent him here natsu and do you have a problem with that" master said in a Stern voice. I look at Gramps with a angry face, " HE EVIL GRAMPS, HE CAN KILL US AT ANY MOMENT!!!" I scream at him. Zeref laughs at this, " what's so funny" I glared at him. " You... I'm not the "real zeref" you speak of...the "real zeref" is my father, I'm his son" he smirk at me. I stare at him with my mouth open, a word couldn't come out my mouth I was...I was speechless. Zeref find this amusing to watch me dumbfounded. " Speechless ehh?" Zeref said in amusing voice.

Erza(POV)
"Where's is jellal" I yelled to them in a demand voice. " Why do you want to know Erza, he not your man." Gray had a tick mark on his head. "Because...i-i.." Erza look down. "Gray~sama darling, your here " juvia jump on gray back. " Ack!" Gray falls down to the floor. "Juvia get off me now" gray said. "Ooo gray~sama I miss you so much"juvia rub her face on his back and cry. Gray push her off and stand up, dust his self off. Juvia stand up and wrap her arms around his neck. " Gray~sama why did you leave juvia...here", juvia look at him with sad eyes. Gray moves her arms," because you treating my sister like she was trash" gray glare at her. Juvia took a step back and had a shock face on. " Because she a slut, brat, weak, and she always thinking everything was about her all the damn time." Juvia scream at gray. "Take.it.back." gray said in a cold voice. "T-take what back" juvia stutter. " TAKE IT BACK WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT HER, BEFORE I KILL YOU!!" Gray got so mad that he transform.

 " TAKE IT BACK WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT HER, BEFORE I KILL YOU!!" Gray got so mad that he transform

Juvia falls back and look at gray. "TAKE IT BACK...TAKE IT BACK YOU BITCH!!" Gray said in a dark voice. Gray summoned a dragger.

Gray punch her and juvia fell back, gray was getting ready to punch at her again

Gray punch her and juvia fell back, gray was getting ready to punch at her again. "GRAY!!" Layla,zeref, master yelled at him. Gray ignore them.

Gray(POV)

I kick her to the wall and slam her head to the table then drag her across the table, juvia spit out blood. I grab her neck and say "Anata no kao o mite, sore wa izen yori mo totemo utsukushīdesu, watashi wa anata ga sukina koto o negatte imasu. ... Ā watashi wa mada yatte inai shinpaishinaide kudasai" i smile creepy and laughs creepy too. Juvia gasp and struggling to get out of my grip, but she couldn't it feels like her magic was getting drain from her body. She looked at me and see this.
(look at your face it's so beautiful than before, I hope you like it....oh don't worried I'm not done yet.)