chapter 20

With fairy tail

Erza(POV)

"Damn you, Lucy, I will get jellal back if it's the last thing I do" I whispered to myself. *BAM* "hey guys I'm back," Levy said waving, " so where is lu-chan at" Levy look around. Everyone was dead silent in the guildhall. ( Levy and gajeel wasn't there at the guild when Lucy and the others left, they were on a mission) " We kick them out, because they were weak" lissanna walk up to her, Levy had her head down and her hair covers her face, she squeezes her fist. Levy looks at her and slaps her hard, it echoes through the guildhall. Gajeel was smirking. "LEVY WHY DID YOU SLAP YOUR GUILD MATE!!" I yell at her. "Pfft guildmate" Levy laughs at me. " I quit because this is not the guild I joined years ago who don't care about power, but since this bitch join everything was about power now" Levy glare at everyone except for gajeel and Lilly, Happy. ( I forgot about the exceed 😩) " I miss lushes so much" happy cry out loud. " Happy be quiet you don't miss nobody," Natsu said in a Stern voice. " Yes I do Natsu, ever since lissanna came back you have been ignoring me and you don't take me with you on a mission anymore, what kind of dad or best friend would do that" happy to call Natsu out. "..." Natsu looks down. " Natsu don't let happy talk to you as that" lissanna said in an annoyed voice. " Yeah, you right lis" Natsu agreed to lissanna.

"Happy Lucy was weak before and now she strong, we want her back so we can steal her power." Natsu smirk, "YOU NOT MY FATHER OR BEST FRIEND I KNOW" a happy scream at him. " Deal with it" Natsu glare at him.
Lisanne giggles, " bitch why the fuck are you giggle for" Levy walks up to her. ( Levy getting bold now 😆😏)

Flashback and Happy (POV)

"LUSHES... LUSHES WHERE ARE YOU!!" I scream her name in her apartment. "Happy, what are you doing in here for" Lucy came out of her room. I turn around and seen lushes crying. " Lushes are you ok" I fly up to her. " Oh I'm fine happy " Lucy hug me and I hug her back. " Happy I want to you give this to Natsu, if I ever leave the guild and you think it's the right time to show it to him, then do it" Lucy gave me a Lacrima of her singing. "Lushes Don't leave me there I want to go with you" I beg her. " Happy when I come back here strong I will come back to you and the others okay" Lucy smile.

Flashback end.

Happy (POV)

"Ok, lushes I show him now," I thought. " Natsu lushes want me to show you this when she left," I said and I took it out of my bag. I show him the lacrimal and press play.

Is anybody there?
Does anybody care what I'm feeling?
I wanna disappear so nobody can hear me when I'm screamin'
'Cause I could use a hand sometimes

Yeah I could use a hand sometimes
They say pain is an illusion
This is just a bruise and
You are just confused but
I am only human
I could use a hand sometimes
I am only human
I am only human
I am only human

The night is bitter cold
I wonder if you know
That I'm sleepless
Waitin' like a ghost
When I need you the most
That goes unnoticed
'Cause I could use a hand sometimes
Yeah I could use a hand sometimes
They say pain is an illusion
This is just a bruise and
You are just confused but
I am only human
I could use a hand sometimes
I am only human
I am only human