chapter 26

Umm I try to find a good crazy song,but it didn't work out ;-;.... So I hope this is good enough for you,now on with the story.

________________________________________

Erza-(POV)

*Pant* *pant* *thump* *thump* *boom*
"Jellal why why why WHY!!!"I throw my sword at the wall with pictures of that slut, that took my man. (ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ Bitch he wasn't ur man to be began with) I went to my gym room and began to punch the sandbag with that bitch face on it.

I darken my eyes on the sandbag and her picture. I'm sick of looking at her face, gosh it's annoying. I rip the picture off and threw it away.

"She took my lover!"

"She took everything I work for my life!"

"She took the man I only love!"

"Jellal was the only one to understand me more than anyone else did"

"It's always has to be about her all the damn time!"

"I can help you..."

"Who's there....show your self" I yelled while requip my sword out and circling around,keeping my guard up.

"Hahaha..that hurt you don't remember your friend,that hurt my little heart....erza scarlet..."

"Friend by? How should I know u not the enemy?"I answer quickly.

"You damn well who this is! I know you want to kill Lucy heartflia and take jellal Fernandez as yours!"

"...."

"Ooo cat catch your tongue hehe,i know ever little thing about you erza jae scarlet"

(Jae is her midname,just let u know,in my story)

"The only person that know me so well is.....minvera

"Correct erza hahaaha"

-third pov-

Minerva appeared in front of erza with huge grin on her face,erza had a emotionless face on." Why do you want to help me for minerva"erza look at her dead in the eye. Minerva let out a giggle, then stopped. "Well there something I want from lucy and jellal, and it's very..i mean very precious to them. Is their kids"minerva leaning forward until her nose was touching erza nose. Then smirk,"their what!"erza yelled in minerva face while balling up her fist. Minerva smirk grew wider and repeatedly what she said before."I said lucy and jellal have kids together" minerva whisper into erza ear slowly. Erza grab minvera by her hair and throw her to the wall."shut up Minerva, I already know that she was having his kids" erza yelled at her again and sat down then start crying." i already know she was pregnant, w-with jellal's kids"erza paused for a minute and continue talking.

"what are you gonna do erza"

"are you gonna kill or are you gonna take what belong to you"

"DON'T WAIT FOR THE MOMENT TO COME TO YOU THAT WAY,NO....YOU HAVE TO EARN AND PROVE YOUR SELF, DO HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIELD THIS POWER ERZA SCARLET OR NOT!!"

"what's you answer erza scarlet?"

"

.

.

.

.

.

-time skip-( 😏😄)
-with lucy and jellal-
-jellal pov-

Lucia and Lucifer was in there little playroom, playing with the toys, while Lucy watching them."jellal you can go to the meeting ,I can watch over them okay?"Lucy glanced over to me."are you sure,if you want me to stay I can"I ask her again, hoping she wanna me to stay. "Jellal..look we gonna be fine okay,if we need anything I will let you know okay?" Lucy walk up to me and place her hand on my cheek and smile at me."fine you win Lucy I'll go"I smile and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Lucy smile and blushes. Lucifer whined and reach out to me, I smile at him and Pat his head, then walk out the room.