chatper 24

~later on that day~ ~Author POV~

Zeref and reo had set up a meeting with the spriggan 12, Kings from other relam, and the head guards was also there. They all gathered around the table discussed about E.N.D Awakening, the whole kingdom felt his presence and have been on edge all morning, soon everyone had stop talking and seen zeref and reo had walk in the room with there wife's by there side, then dragons in there human form behind them as well. Zeref sat down along with the others too. "Now I know that everyone is on edge today, since his presence was announced" Zeref exclaimed. "But don't let your guard down, we don't know what he planning this time" zeref continue explaining. "I want all guards on high alert, if you find anything suspicious report back to your king at once" zeref looks around. "SIR!"the guards salute and walk out the room. "Zeref don't get forget about the situation with Erza Scarlet" reo remind him. Irene frozen and had her eyes was wide open for a minute, then smirk. Invel look over to her and smirk, "yes Erza Scarlet she wants to take down my daughter and take jellal as her, then rule world the with him" Zeref place his hand on his chin. "Zeref, reo and I will have our people keep a eye on this girl" one the Kings said, "very well then I'll leave it up to you Arthur and reo" zeref look at him.

 "Zeref, reo and I will have our people keep a eye on this girl" one the Kings said, "very well then I'll leave it up to you Arthur and reo" zeref look at him

(Name- king Arthur Pendragon
Relam- sky kingdom)

"Now for my 12 spriggan you all will be watching natsu and kept a close eye on him" zeref stern voice, "yes milord" the 12 said in unison and left the room,"now my friends as you know Lucy just got married and she pregnant as well, next month is when she giving birth" zeref smile, all the Queen's was happy and talking about the baby with Layla and Elizabeth. "I'm so happy for my nephew" Queen Anne smile.

(Name- anne PendragonKingdom- skyHusband- Arthur Pendragon)

Kingdom- sky
Husband- Arthur Pendragon)

"Yes me too "Elizabeth smile at her while holding her husband hand. Zeref couldn't help but chuckle at this, "yes I'm as well happy for them to" zeref smile. "Hey zeref do you remember the castles that you ask" Queen airi said, "yes what about them" zeref look up. "Well I happen to find the keys to the relams" Queen airi give him the keys to the relams."oh thank you "zeref smile.