Author's Note

Hello everyone! I'm so happy that you took the time out of your day to read this story.

If you're new, I HIGHLY recommend that you read the book prior to this. It is called My Brother's Best Friend. If you do not read that book first, a lot of things mentioned will not make much sense but the choice is ultimately up to you.

If you've been here since the beginning, welcome back! When writing the first book I was already planning on creating a sequel when it was done because there was a lot more things I wanted to intervene in my character's lives. So I hope when reading this story you like it just as much as the first one 😊 !!

And lastly, this story WILL have a lot of mature content. Especially since now the main character is older than in the first book and more experienced. If mature scenes are something that bothers you, you can either skip the entire chapter or just not read at all. I'm not going to do the whole "mature content ahead" thing anymore because personally I find it kind of childish and it gets tiring to write all the time.

Also don't steal my shit or I will hunt you down in your sleep :)

That's it. Hope you guys enjoy !!

Vote and Comment
-aesthetiicchild❤❤