FOUR

Kyla

"I am amazing!" Tammy gleamed as she stared at me posing in the dress she had made for me.

"You really are." I complement trying to get a good look at my backside. "But don't you think the back dip is too low? I feel like if I bend over you would see my butt crack." I laugh.

"No. It's perfect. And your butt crack won't show. Trust me, I've learned from my mistakes."

I nod and stare at myself. The dress was a deep red that really made my skin pop. I had covered myself in oils earlier and my skin was literally glowing in this dress. My cleavage was out yet covered, if that makes sense and encrusted in sequins to make the dress more interesting. Lastly, the back was completely open and dipped right to the point of my butt crack. Overall, I felt sexy. Too bad Jordan couldn't see me like this.

"Ms. Adams are you ready for me?" Sasha the makeup artist I hired asked. I looked at Tammy.

"Any last minute changes?"

She motioned me to do a 360 and when I was done she shook her head no.

"You look incredibly beautiful." She complimented.

"Because of you." I smiled. "Yes I'm ready now Sasha."

__________

The entire building was packed and the flashing camera lights almost blinded me. This was concerning because I haven't even exited the car yet.

"Do you want me to go round back?" Kingsley had asked me as he saw the huge swarm of people at the building's entrance. I sighed deeply. Mostly for having to walk in there alone. Tammy had to go back to Paris, Sean and mom went back home, and Jordan went to his stupid audition. I really was doing this by myself but it's worth it.

"No. You can let me out here. I am hosting this thing aren't I?" I laugh nervously. Kingsley doesn't answer and simply gets out from his side to open the door for me.

He really hasn't changed.

Sometimes I feel like he knows more than he shows.

My door abruptly opened and I was met with lots of yelling and camera flashes. I grabbed ahold of Kingsley's hand and stepped out of the luxurious car. I was taking deep breaths trying not to stress myself out. It seemed like hundreds of people wanted me to pose for them or take an interview. I answered as shortly as I could and posed only for a couple but as soon as I stood in front of the building's doors, I let go of Kingsley's hand and entered by myself.

This was it.

__________

I stood behind stage practicing my opening lines before I felt someone cover my eyes. I stepped out of their hold and turned to a perfectly dressed Jordan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed as I crossed my arms.

"What? I can't come and support my gir-"

"Cut the bullshit." I spat. Jordan stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked up at me.

"My audition got cancelled." He admits. I scoffed.

"So you wouldn't have came if your audition wasn't cancelled? Got it." I said as I turned around and began to walk away from him. He quickly grabbed my arm and turned me back towards him.

"Come on, you can hate me for the rest of the night but you can't let me miss telling you that you look gorgeous, easily the most beautiful girl in this entire building." He said. I smiled softly and rolled my eyes.

"You're so annoying." I say scrunching up my nose.

"And you're so cute." He said as his hand slipped around my waist. We walked out from behind the stage and Jordan started to walk down the stairs before he turned around and gave me a quick peck. My stomach was fluttering violently.