i.

I sat at the academy. I had nothing to do in my life. I stayed at "home" with dad and Luther. But when Luther left, I spent my time with Mom and Pogo. I helped Mom with cleaning the house and spent time with Pogo in the house, making sure everything was in good condition. Dad wasn't as mean or strict with me as he was when my siblings and I were children.

I am Number 8. I have the power of invisibility and telepathy. My powers had stopped my aging process when I was thirteen. So that's one of the reasons I never left home. Turning invisible for long periods of time was the cause.

Being Number 8, I was closer to Five and Vanya. I was always going around with them having fun because Vanya didn't have any powers. She was left out of most things so Five and I took it upon ourselves to make her feel special and welcomed.

When Five left, Vanya and I were devastated. We always hoped for him to come back one day. But that never happened.

~~Time Skip to the First Episode~~

I sat with Vanya rubbing her back because Diego was harassing her for publishing her book, exposing everything about our lives.

"Don't listen to him, V. All that matters is that you are always welcomed here by Pogo, Mom and Me." I said soothingly. She looked at me and gave me a somber smile.

"I know. But they don't welcome me." She looked at her hands and I frowned.

"Who cares about them? I for one think we are better than those peasants." I flipped my hair and snapped sassily. Vanya giggles at my mannerisms.

We heard "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany play throughout the academy. Vanya and I looked at each other and smiled. We got up and danced to the entire song together, like old times.

We heard thunder and saw a big lightning bolt appear in the windows of the academy. We rushed to the courtyard to see what had happened. I saw the rest of our family rushing with us. We crowded to see an anomaly in the courtyard. It looked like a storm but something or someone appeared to be in the storm.

"Out of the way!" Klaus shouted as he threw a fire extinguisher into the anomaly.

"Klaus, what the hell?" I shouted. He looked at me and shrugged.

"I don't know. Do you have a better idea?" He looked back at the anomaly. We all saw a person reach their arms out of it.

"Woah woah woah!" Diego exclaimed.

"I vote for running." Klaus shouted over the wind.

"Everyone get behind me!" Luther stayed.

"Yeah get behind us!" Diego added. We look up an saw what appeared to be Five jump out of the anomaly. I grasped Vanya's hand and looked at her.

"Is that..." I trailed off. She looked at me with shock.

"I-I think so..." She replied. The anomaly subsided and we all walked toward what appeared to be Five.

"Does anyone else little Number 5 or is that just me?" Klaus asked. Five looked at himself and looked back at us.

"Shit." Five said.

"Finally, someone little Number 8 can relate to!" Klaus clapped his hands together. I glared at him.

"First of all, it's Y/N, Klaus. Second of all, I am not little." I replied snarkily.

"Whatever you say, 8." Klaus grinned like an idiot. I turned invisible and twisted his ear.

"Owowow! Okay okay. Fine. Y/N." Klaus pouted. I returned to normal and smiled.

"Good. Now, onto more pressing matters." I walked up to Five cautiously.

"Five? Is it really you?" I asked. He looked at me with glassed eyes.

"Y-Yeah. It is." He replied. I ran and hugged him with everything I had in me and let out the emotions I've bottled for 17 years.