x

I was in my room watching Aladdin for the 284th time. What can I say? I am a woman of taste.

I got up off my bed to dance and sing to Friend Like Me. And since I was in the musical the local theater group did, I knew a lot of dance moves I did for Genie.

"Mister Aladdin, sir
Have a wish or two or three
I'm on the job, you big nabob
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend, you ain't
Never had a friend, never had a friend
You ain't
Never... had a...
Friend... like
Me
Ya-ha-ha
Wah-ha-ha
You ain't never had a friend like me!"

I danced around as I belted out the lyrics. Once the song ended, I caught my breath and sat down at the foot of my bed to watch the rest of the movie. But before I could, I heard someone knock at my door. I sighed and got up.

"Yeah?" I asked as I opened my door.

"I heard someone yelling and jumping around. Are you okay?" Five held my face in his hands and looks at my body for any injuries. I blushed furiously.

"I was watching Aladdin..." I trailed off. He looked at me and burst out laughing. I poured and crossed my arms.

"It's not funny..." I mumbled. He stopped laughing and took my face in his hands again. He smiled at me.

"Of course it's not darling. It was adorable," He kissed me sweetly, "so let's watch the rest of Aladdin. Shall we, milady?" He bowed down and offered his hand. I giggled.

"Of course my good sir." I placed my hand in his and he kissed the back of it. I giggled even harder.