lxvii

short one today my loves.

I was downstairs in the kitchen, making myself a creation of gooey s'mores in a cast iron skillet. But while making it, I used up the remaining marshmallows.

I made a mental note to buy more for Five the next time I went grocery shopping. I put the skillet in the oven and put a timer for five minutes or until the marshmallows
we're golden brown.

I sat down at the table and unlocked my phone. I aimlessly scrolled through social media, looking at the latest news.

I looked up from my phone and saw that my monstrosity was done. I turned off my phone and got up, my face adorned with a smile.

I held the skillet with my oven mitt and set it on the stove so it wouldn't burn through anything on the table.

I grabbed my graham crackers and started to dig in. The "s'mores" was better than any other I've tried.

Someone gasped behind me. I turned around swiftly, my mouth covered in marshmallows and chocolate.

I saw Five standing there with his mouth agape. I tried my best to not choke on the food in my mouth.

"How could you?" His voice was barely a whisper, obviously because Five is over dramatic and is just like that.

"What?" I wiped my mouth of any marshmallow or chocolate.

"I'm going to get a cactus and put it in a pot and name it after you because you're a fucking prick." I laughed. How was he this mad over marshmallows?

"I'm sooo sad. Alexa play Despacito." I smirked at my reference.

"Fuck you and your new age humor." Five flared and me and crossed his arms. I smirked and chuckled.

"Hun, a) you already did, and b) it's spicy humor." I giggled at Five's angry expression.

I heard someone do a spit take. I turned around and saw Allison. I felt my face turn red.

"You wHAT—"