lxxxiv

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED SEASON 2 THERE ARE SPOILERS AHEAD

Well shit. Everything has turn into a shit show.

Let me recap you.

I am Number Eight of the Umbrella Academy, Y/N Hargreeves. And the twat waffles that are my "siblings", Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Ben, are all idiots. I'm joking of course but who cares.

After time traveling away from the apocalypse, we sorta brought it with us. Yay!

I landed in Dallas, Texas, 1963. With my dearest sister Vanya. My husband, Five, who is also a Hargreeves, but I've never considered any of us real siblings more like spiritual family, anyways, he did not come with.

So that leaves me with Vanya, who by the way got amnesia by getting hit by a car. I tried to save her and got hit in the process but I did not get amnesia. Although I'm just saying to Sissy and Carl, the amazing people who welcomed us into their home, that I also lost my memory.

And then one day as me and Vanya are going on an "memory unlocking" trip, we get hunted by these Swedish assholes in a cornfield.

And they cornered us, but Vanya stopped the bullet and created a sound wave that pushed the Swedish Shit-heels back a couple 100 feet.

Now, we're hiding. Yippee.

"Do you think they're gone?" Vanya asked me, quivering like a leaf.

"I don't know, V. But whoever they are, they won't stop from hunting us." I put my arm around her and she smiled weakly.

We heard footsteps and immediately perked up. We got ready to fight but low and behold.

Five. My husband.

My asshole of a husband but a husband nonetheless.

"Five?" I asked, tears threatening to spill over. He looked at me with shock.

"Y-Y/N? Vanya?" He said with teary eyes. Vanya looked confused.

"Who are you? N/N who is he?" Vanya asked me while clutching my arm. I looked at her with tears running down my face.

"That's Five, our brother. Well, you consider him a brother, I don't." I said. What? I'm still gonna be blunt.

"But, we have amnesia. How do you remember him?" She asked.

"I lied V. I didn't get hit as hard as you and I wanted you to remember on your own." She nodded along and hugged my arm, scared.

"Thank you for doing that. I know it must've been hard and-" I shushed her.

"It's okay. Now let's talk to Five." I stood up and helped her up too. I went up to Five and looked at him. I smiled as tears kept running down my face.

And then I slapped the son of a bitch.

"Ow! What the hell! I was expecting a dramatic kiss or 'Oh five, the love of my life!' but what do I get? A slap to the face!" Five shouted as he held his cheek.

"You promised me. You promised you'd never leave me again. I've been here for a month, wondering if you'd ever come back, and I spent weeks without you." I cried. He looked hurt and sad.

I walked up to him.

"But I always knew deep down you'd come back, you little bitch." I kissed him with every emotion I had felt in the past month. I kissed him with sadness, anger, and frustration. He held me in his arms as I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, but we have to go now." He wiped my tears and I smiled. I sniffled.

"Okay."