xxii

i'm so sorry for what my mind created.

I sat in my room, crying after having a heated argument with Five over the most unimportant thing in the entire world.

"Y/N, I don't care whether or not you say you're not. I know you're cheating on me!" Five yelled at me. I had just come home from seeing a movie by myself.

"Five, how many times do I have to tell you! I am not cheating on you! How can you even think that?" I spat back at him.

"I don't know, you go out looking like a slut and coming back like you went through a car wash!" He screamed. I felt my heart drop to my feet. He's never yelled at me like that and called me a slut.

"Well, I'm sorry. I'll... be in my room." I said shakily. I ran upstairs and quietly shut my door and locked it.

So here I am, crying as quietly as I can right now, with mascara running down my face. My quiet sobs made my entire body shake and my mind go in a hundred different directions. Did he even care anymore?

My attempts at my quiet sulking were not successful. I found this out when I felt Fives's arms wrap around my body.

"I'm so, so, so, sorry." He whispered so softly I almost didn't hear him.

"I should have never said that to you. You are the most important thing in my life. You help me smile, you give me a reason to believe. I'm just scared I'm not going to be good enough for you one day." He said and kissed the top of my head. I turned around in his arms to face him.

"Five, what you said did hurt. And it will take me some time to forgive you. But I love you, so, so, so much that it hurts. Don't you ever think you aren't good enough for me. You treat me like a princess." I kissed him softly. To show him that I will always love him.

"I don't deserve you." He cried softly. I held his face in my hands.

"You deserve so much my love. You just need to see that."