lii

i honestly don't know what this is either.

I was sitting in the living room, reading a book by the fireplace with a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows by me. It wasn't alone. Klaus and Ben were sitting on the couch and Vanya was playing a cover of see you again.

Five walked in the living room and just stood in the middle. Vanya stopped playing and looked at him weirdly. Klaus and Ben turned to him and look at him with curiosity. I looked at my boyfriend and anticipated the worst.

"I have possibly zero fucks, and just gallons of apathy." He shouted the statement with such certainty, and then just spacial jumped to who knows where. My siblings and I all shared a look of confusion.

We all went back to doing what we had been previously doing. I finished my hot chocolates and went into the kitchen.

I washed my mug and made a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich for Five. I went upstairs and went into our room.

I found Five watching Up, blubbering like a baby who didn't get the food they wanted.

I giggled and Five looked at me with wide eyes.

"Here you go sweetie." I handed him his sandwich and he muttered a quick thanks. I chuckled. I laid down next to him, laying my head down on his stomach so he could play with my hair.

He reeked of alcohol, which I suspected him to be drunk but not this much.

"Hey bub?" He looked down at me.

"Hmm?" His lopsided grin made me giggle.

"We should go to bed." I snuggled myself closer to him. He gladly tightened his hold on me.

"Okay."