xxix

Since I have no self-control, I recently bought a hammock. It was made out of yarn and had a intricate design. So of course, I had to get it.

I set it up on my balcony so I could look out onto the city. No one can see me from here so it added a touch of solitude. The hum of the busy city below me added a constant white noise of sorts. The crisp summer air was cool and not as humid as it was before.

I laid in the hammock, with my foot lazily rocking me, soaking in the beautiful golden horizon. I heard Five spatial jump into my bedroom, but did I care? Not really.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?" I looked into my bedroom and saw Five leaning in the door way of my balcony.

"When did you get this?"

"Today, I set it up a couple minutes ago." I shrugged.

Five smiled and looked out to the city.

"It's just you up here isn't it." I looked up at the sky above me.

"Yup." I dragged out the 'p'.

I looked at Five and motioned for him to get in with me. He smiled and laid with me, with one of his feet on the ground to rock us.

"I wish we had more days like these." I sighed and pulled myself closer to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, me too."

We stayed there a while. So much that I started to fall asleep. I trusted Five would get me into bed so I let myself drift off to sleep.

I was still conscious for a bit. So I felt Five kiss me on the forehead and say "I love you too." I mumbled a response back and completely fell asleep.

Five's P.O.V

I rocked the hammock slowly, careful not to disturb Y/N. She never got a peaceful day. Neither of us really did. Her mind was always filled with questions and what not.

I kissed her forehead and whispered love you.

"Mm.. love you too." I could barely make out what she said, more like mumbled, but I still heard it. My heart swelled with love and adoration for this one, amazing human.