lxxvi

IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! i've gotten better and i'm very happy at the moment :)

Today's imagine will be: fluff bc i want okay

I walked across the hall to the gallery. It got too lonely at times. Pogo was doing God knows what, Mom was charging up from being up all night with injuries. Everyone else was training. For what? I don't know. They decided to leave me out on the details.

I sat down next to Mom, and quietly looked at the paintings. I was tired from helping Mom stitch everyone up last night, I ended up going to sleep at about 2 a.m. Most of the others rarely helped out. It was mostly just me. I enjoyed spending time with her, especially considering that I was closest to her besides Diego.

I heard footsteps approach and I turned to see Five.

"What's up?" He seemed like he had something planned.

Let's go on a picnic, he pushed his thoughts to me. He flashed a smile at me and held his hand out. I smiled gently and took it.

As we prepared the food, I got really tired and I had to hold onto the counter for support. I shouldn't go like this but I'll just hide it. I knew I had to get some sleep soon. I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep and I worked for about 15 hours before that.

I packed my blanket and Five teleported is to our favorite field. It had a rippling sea of wildflowers and grass. The crisp summer afternoon air flowed across our faces and swayed the leaves.

I spread out the blanket and Five immediately started to unpack the food. I giggled. I laid down and rested my head in Five's lap. He looked down on me and smiled. His hands started to run through my hair and I sighed in contentment.

I could feel myself slowly start to doze off, the air against my face and the smell of the wildflowers calming me.

Five's P.O.V

I looked out to the sunset, finally sitting down and taking things into account. This past week has been chaotic, and I've felt as though I needed this. Y/N too. I felt like I was neglecting her with my duties but she assured me that it was oka and she understood.

I looked down to see my sleeping beauty. Suddenly I tried to remember when she had gone to bed last night. She had told me that she was helping Mom in the medical room with everyone but I don't remember her coming to bed.

I was worried for her. Even if she didn't age, she looks worn out and tired. She had dark circles under her eyes and her skin was paler than usual.

Why didn't I notice this sooner? I scowled. How could I be so blind? As I was lost in my thoughts, she stirred in her sleep. She pressed herself into me, burying her face in my stomach. I smiled and shook off my thoughts.

I laid down next to her, taking her into my arms, and watched the sky paint itself into the night.