xxxvi

I went up to the rooftop. I had a garden full of weird plants and flowers. Mostly flowers, like roses, forget-me-nots, lilies, carnations, and more. I spent a lot of time up there watering them and sketching three, along with taking a smoke or two.

I grabbed my watering can and started to to my rounds. First I started with the flowers and ended with my venus fly traps.

While I was busy watering my peonies, I heard Five spacial jump into the greenhouse.

"Y/N?"

"By the peonies!"

"The what?"

"The pink flowers!"

I looked up and saw Five at the end of the row. I giggled. I went invisible before he could see me. I walked right next to him and whispered into his ear.

"Boo."

He jumped and tried to punch me. I stopped him and turned back. I was grinning like an idiot. He pouted.

"Don't do that." His cheeks were dusted pink.

"Aww. I'm sorry." I kissed his cheek.

"Hmph. Anyways, I was going to ask if you wanted to go to Griddy's." He smiled.

"I would say yes, but I need to finish with my garden." I gestured to the rest of the flowers and weird ones. Five perked up a bit.

"I'll help you!" I looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Are you sure you want to?" He looked offended.

"Of course I want to!" He smiled and took my watering can.

"Just make sure to not give them too much." I looked over his shoulder and he actually was doing a really good job.

We got to my succulents and venus flytraps.

"Woooah." I chuckled and grabbed my spray bottle.

"These don't need as much water." I started to spray them. Five took my hand and I looked at him.

"What?" I smiled. He grinned and took my spray bottle. He finished my job and took my hands into his.

"You're so smart. I love you." He kissed me softly and pulled away. I smiled.

"Now, let's go get some coffee and donuts."