lxxv

- flower crowns made by y/n and five is forced to wear one

love that (i'm fueled with inspiration)

"Five! That's not how you do it!" We had gone to a meadow, thanks to my complaining, and I wanted to make flower crowns. Five was reluctant at first, but of course he can't say no to me.

"Well then you do it. You make prettier things than I do anyways." He poured and looked away. I chuckled and grabbed his unfinished crown.

"Come on. You are going to save the world. While I smoke away my feelings." I started on the crown, intricately weaving the stems and flowers together.

Five stayed quiet, so he must've been angry at my comment. He gave up eventually and Put his head in my lap and laid down on the grass, letting the wind carry his worries off elsewhere.

"But you take people's pain and heartache away. You heal, you don't hurt," He looked at his hands and clenched his fist, "I've hurt too many people."

I put down my crown and looked at my boy. He looked older than he was supposed to be. He was supposed to be 30 year old, like we were supposed to.

"Bub, we all have a past. We all have made mistakes that resulted in people getting hurt. There have been people I couldn't save. People I think about often. People I let down. But that doesn't stop me from continuing helping people because I know I'm saving people like those I couldn't. And so have you." I smiled and brushed some hair off of Five's face.

He looked at me, not saying a word. His eyes began to water a bit, not much to cry but enough to be noticeable.

"I love you." I blushed, not being used for him to say that he loves me.

"I love you too." I kissed his forehead and went back to my crown. We stayed like that for what felt like hours. Just in peaceful bliss.

Hi loves! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been focused on school, I had finals, I've been busy with my friends. But I'm back so yay.

Anyways, I made a playlist on Spotify for this book. Check it out if you want! Until next time lovelies! 💕

THE LINK IS IN MY CONVERSATIONS