xliv

before i start this, this is a S M U T and continuation of xli.
someone requested it, and here i am.
i am not good at this but i'll try my best lol

Five and I had been arguing over the most obscure things over the past hour. It go to pretty heated to the point that we were screaming at each other.

Five had said something that just pushed me over the edge. I raised my hand to slap him, but Five caught my wrist. He pushed me roughly into a wall and pinned both of my wrists above my head.

"Wanna try that again sweetheart?" His voice was husky and low. His eyes were dark, and clouded by lust. His voice sent shivers down my spine to core.

He spacial jumped us into our room. He pushed me into the bed and spacial jumped to lock the door.

I was about to get up but Five appeared on top of me. His pinned my wrists above me and straddled my thighs.

"You're not going anywhere sweetheart. Not until you've learned your lesson." His words didn't make me scared, they made me crave him.

"Then teach me." He looked taken aback by my boldness but soon his infamous smirk returned. He leaned down and kissed me softly. He started out sweet, but started to progressively make things more heated.

He swiped his tongue across my bottom, asking for entrance. I obeyed and opened my mouth a little. Five took no hesitation and made sure every inch of my mouth was familiar to him.

I started to let out whimpers and started to grind up against Five. He groaned at the contact.

"Someone's a little impatient." He said this against my lips, making me want more.

"Then stop teasing." I grinded up against once more and he groaned again.

"You'll regret saying that." He attacked my neck, kissing it until he found my sweet spot. I stifled a moan once he found it, but he heard me. He sucked hard on that specific spot, prompting me to let out a low moan.

He tugged on the hem of my shirt, indicating me to take it off. I did and I took his off too. He started to kiss my collar bone, but looked up at me.

"Do you want me to stop? Because after this, I don't think I'll be able to." He whispered it, even though we were the only ones in the house.

"Then don't." I took off my bra and kissed Five hard. He groaned at my actions. He started to unbutton my pants, so I did the same to him. I started to unbuckle his belt and soon enough both of us were left in our underwear.

"God, the things you do to me." He hungrily attacked my chest, making sure to leave his mark. My low moans had become more high pitch along with chants of his name.

"F-Five! S-Stop teasing!" I moaned out. He took that as an invitation to take off my panties. I shivered at his touch.

"You look so amazing." His voice had become much lower than usual, which was just making me even more turned on.

"Five please! I need you, so badly." His eyes had turned darker and his smirk grew.

"Like this?" He started to finger me, slowly, edging me. I gasped at the pleasure.

"Five please, just fuck me!" I gripped the sheets and arched my back.

"As you wish." He took off his underwear, and grabbed a condom from the nightstand.

"Ready?" He position himself at my entrance.

"Yes." He pushed himself into, inch by inch. The pain and pleasure were mixed so deliciously and dangerously.

Once he was in fully, he gave me time to adjust.

"Five, move." He smirked and started to thrust in and out. The pain had completely subsided. The pleasure had overtaken my senses.

I let out a string of moans, and many chants of Five's name.

The only sounds were the sounds of skin against skin and our moans.

I felt myself get closer and closer to my climax.

"F-Five! Ah, I'm c-close! Ah!" I tried my best to form a coherent sentence but my moans still cut me off.

"Me too. Sweetheart, you can let go." Five groaned and that's all it took for me to reach my climax.

I felt the knot in my stomach become undone. I gripped the bedsheets as I moaned out Five's name, along with a string of curses. Five had came not long after me, groaning and cursing as well.

We both took our time to catch our breaths. Once we did, Five pulled out and threw away the condom. He got himself a pair of underwear and a pair of panties plus a sweatshirt for me.

"Thank you." I slipped on my underwear and sweatshirt. Five crawled in bed next to me and held me in his arms.

"I love you." Five looked at me and smiled. He kissed my hairline.

"I love you too."

With that we both drifted off to sleep.

(i'm sorry if this was bad. i tried my best lol)