lxxix

Concept: Y/N turns into the monster state in front of the Academy. (p.s think of the state like when rapunzel does the hurt incantation)

I walked around the carcass of a home, it's hallways filled with the shells of what used to be its former academy members. Each one with a bag of their own damage, not wanting to share for show and tell. Well, perhaps Luther and Allison, but only to each other. They both ignored everyone but themselves because they thought they were just perfect.

Well, welcome to reality motherfuckers. Where no one in this goddamn academy is perfect. Maybe Five but only because I'm his wife technically speaking.

As of right now, you're favorite gang is arguing, like usual. What else has changed? What are we arguing over this time, you ask? Well, we are currently discussing Klaus and I's smoking habit.

"You both know the rule: No smoking in the house." Luther shouted amidst the chaos of everyone. Allison had sent him a pointed look for she too smoked but in private. I looked at Allison and scoffed. Of course she wouldn't say anything.

"Yeah, well guess who made that rule; Dad. And guess what? The old man is dead! He's not coming back Luther!" I responded, silence finding itself a place of rest over all of us. I looked at Five for support, he sent an amused look and kept nursing his glass of scotch.

"You think I don't know that 8? You are the reason we're having this conversation in the first place? If it weren't—," Luther had stopped himself short, his eyes wide as he regretted the last few words he spoke. I stared at him with eyes of anger, anger that had been in me for years.

"If it weren't for what, Luther? Huh? If I weren't such a goddamn mistake? If I weren't such a defect to this family? If I weren't such a disobedient little bitch following all your fucking orders like a good little solider? Huh?" I had screamed those words until I made sure he had heard and felt them. I could feel the anger radiate off me.

Everyone looked at me with eyes of fear, Diego and Allison taking a step back. While Vanya and Five has stood up and looked at me with disbelief. Allison cowered behind Luther, like she always does. Luther looked at me with regretful and begging eyes.

"Y/N," Five said. I turned to look at him, "You need to take a deep breath in. It's happening again-"

"What's happening? Why does she look like that?" Luther said with a voice so shaking you'd think he was held at gunpoint for a man with super strength.

"Look like what? What do I look like?" I looked around for a mirror, catching a glimpse of myself in the back mirror panel of the bar.

My eyes had turned black, not just my pupils, even the whites. My skin was as pale as snow, adding a sharp contrast to the deep, black hair that was resting just above my waistline.

"No, no, no. Not again. Five, help me. I...I can't... Not again!" I rushed towards him and he faltered a bit but he reached out and hugged me. Not knowing what would happen. Hell, I don't even know what would happen.

I felt my rage dissipate. I wan encircled by the one person who could melt my headaches and call me home. He was the person to help me with everything I needed or wanted.

I opened my eyes to look in the mirror once again. My hair and eyes were back to normal.

I let go of Five and looked back at Luther.

"In conclusion, fuck you."