lxxvii

Prompt: Y/n's character with halsey's "control".
i.e: "goddamn right you should be scared of me, who is in control?"

I roamed the mansion. Feeling lost and trapped. Why was Dad making me do this? I thought we established that I have no more powers.

Whines and groans came from within the walls, echoing off the wallpaper that was peeling back.  My body was shaking, from the darkness within these walls.

Noises made me jump. I wanted to scream out for Five so he could help me. He always knows what to do in these types of situations. But Dad wants to test me, so he's going to get a fucking test.

"What do you want!?" I screamed into the vast hallways of the house. I stood for a second, my heart racing and panting. I heard footsteps running towards me and a scream in my ear. The figure knocked me down and kept screaming. I fought back with all I could but my powers were still developing.

As I started to become weaker, I felt... my soul getting...dark. I shut my eyes and all the screams and sounds started to blur together. I could only hear my heartbeat and my erratic breathing.

I opened my eyes and I felt.. sinister. I smiled, but I smiled like a murder. Then it started.

Five's P.O.V

"What are you doing? Let her out!" I tried to reason with Dad, but he wasn't budging.

"No Number Five. There is something evil about Number Eight and we must figure out what it is." His eyes squinted at the screen of Y/n. She looked... crazy. Her eyes were blacked out and her smile had become corrupt. Her hair had turned jet black and became longer.

She wasn't fighting the monster, no, she was killing it. Fighting it with brute force until it collapsed and bled out from it wounds. Then she started laughing maniacally. Her hands were bloodstained and her hair was wild.

"Get her out of it! Turn it off!" I shouted at Dad but he just stood there, like it was nothing.

I ran to the monitor and shut it off from the dials. Y/n's laughing stopped and she collapsed on the ground. I ran into the simulation room and disconnected her from everything. I cradled her in my arms. Her hair had returned to normal and her eyes were closed.