• 1 •

Heyyy erebodyy.

First chapter is uP ❤️😭

This story takes place somewhere in the 1890s

____________________________________

"Open the doors!" The prince ordered from down the hall before even reaching Jungkook' s room.

"But sire-" "Just do it." Junghyun said with a stern tone, the guards that were standing guard looked at each other in concern before opening the large wooden double doors.

Girls squealing filled the room when the prince walked in. Covering their naked bodies as fast as they could.

"Ahh! Brother! How nice of you to stop by. Would you like to join us?" Jungkook smirked, before nibbling at one of the women's neck.

"Ladies, if you don't mind.." the kind prince gestured the women to leave, averting his gaze elsewhere as they hurriedly put on their gowns and walked out of the room giggling.

"Wha- hay! I wasn't finished." Jungkook sat up right, watching his older brother walk towards his closet to pull a clean outfit out for Jungkook and threw it at him. "Well I say you are. Now get dressed." The taller man kept a straight face as he walked out of the room.

Shortly after, Jungkook managed to catch up to his brother, "I was only trying to get ready for the fight today." Jungkook made up an excuse, "Got to get emotionally ready for these kind of battles ya know." He adjusted his vest.

"About that, you're not going." Junghyun said, not bothering to capture the look of anger in his brother' s face. "What!? Why not?" Jungkook  stopped walking which made his brother stop as well.

"Father said you're not ready for the battlefield, and I agree." The prince continued walking, leaving Jungkook trail behind him. "Oh come on-" "You need to stop doing this Jungkook.." the older prince halted to a stop. Lifting his head to look at Jungkook, "You can't keep ruining your reputation and making people think you're still a kid."

"Oh please, have a little fuunn. That's the best part about being a prince. You have all the money and power to do whatever the fuck you want." Jungkook laughed devilishly, stretching his arms out.

"Hey." The prince gave out a warning for Jungkook's wrong choice of words, causing the younger prince to role his eyes.

"Being a prince isn't just about money and sex. You need to be responsible, respectful, have class-" "Yeah yeah whatever, that's the heir' s job. I don't have to think about all that crap." Jungkook scoffed.

"Jungkook that's not the point." Junghyun sighed once more, "This is exactly why father isn't letting you out on the field. You need to grow up."

"Whatever. I don't care about that anymore." Jungkook rested his back against the wall. Crossing his arms like a child would when he doesn't get what he wants.

The older prince chuckled when he turned around to see Jungkook wasn't following him to the garden anymore. "What? You're not going to say goodbye to your dear brother?" The prince pouted as he walked back to Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at him with an annoyed look on his face, but that soon turned into a smile when he hugged him. "Good luck Junghyun . Kick some ass for me alright?"