• 25 •

...One week later...

Jungkook fixes the collar of his shirt and straightened out his cuffs, looking pleased with his appearance in the mirror. He smiles when he sees the figure walking up to him from behind. "Not bad for a prince."

He watches through the looking glass as Jimin approaches closer, wrapping his arms around the younger's thin waist. Jungkook turns to face the lord, eyeing him from head to toe. He too looked very handsome. Charming in a thin suit to match the cool spring weather.

"Not bad for a lord." The 20 year old replies, a smirk displayed on his lips, mimicking Jimin's actions by wrapping his arms around the older's waist. Pulling him into a long lasting kiss.

Their lips moved perfectly against each other before they both pulled away. The past week had been confusing and /very awkward for the two since they were both /very new to this; but as time passed, they grew more and more comfortable around each other, to the point where they'd greet one another every morning in their rooms just like now.

Jimin takes the opportunity to finish buttoning up Jungkook's white shirt. "Your father is holding a meeting for the heads of the household in 10 minutes and you take forever with you hair so please, do be quick." Jimin playfully speaks, thumb caressing the apples of Jungkook's cheek when he was finish with the shirt. Ones that were blushing immensely.

"You don't want me to look my best for you?" The younger tries to flirt, raising his eyebrows in a cocky way as he pulls Jimin impossibly close, noses touching.

"Not when it would take an hour, no." Jimin smirks before placing a peck on the other's lips then pulling away from him. "I'll go first then."

"No wait." Jungkook grabs a hold of Jimin's hand, making him stop and turn back to face the prince. "Stay a little longer, we never get alone time like this only in the morning and at night." He pouts. It was true. The two were never around each other on a daily basis. Each having their own separate duties to attend to. And when Jimin would join one of Jungkook's fencing lessons, there would be too many people around for them to even communicate with each other. All they had was that one extra hour after they awoke where they can be together.

"Okay. I'll stay." Jimin gives in with a smile.

The two were now seated across from each other in the room that they'd usually hold their meetings, all guests seated. From the head chef of the palace, the head cleaner, to the chief of their guards and the other lords that were here just like Jimin.

Usually when the meetings involve the people that worked in the palace, they'd automatically assume it meant that they were to be expecting guest to arrive and stay over. And in this case it was true.

"The King of Northern Fortair and his daughter will be arriving this afternoon to stay for 3 nights. I know this is on very short notice but the king has informed me that the princess wishes to celebrate her birthday with my son and I was willing to fulfill that request." Jungkook's father finishes, ending his paragraph by granting his son a grin.

"Now as per tradition we shall have a ball for our guest's birthday party and these are my requirements." Thats when Jungkook decided that the rest of this had nothing to do with him, quickly waiting for his father to stop looking his way so he could see Jimin's reaction to May coming over.

The lord had a barely noticeable frown, not even bothering to look at the prince. It made the younger feel awful, even though it had nothing to do with him.

After the meeting came to an end, Jungkook and Jimin walked side by side out of the palace in silence. Neither had the balls to speaks in front of others in fear of something they shouldn't be saying.