• 12 •

💜

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last updated 😔 I'm truly sorry.

Enjoy! 🌸✨

____________________________________

Jimin fought back the yawn he was holding in as he continued to listen to the boring gossip of politics and order between the men around him. It was now well into the night, with only the guests who were staying the night at the palace, before beginning their journeys back home in the morning. And those were, of course; the nobles and royalties.

Jimin watched as the drunk crowd before him danced and laughed to the active music that was being played instead of the slow ones earlier that night, it was like an after party, more intimate and crazy.

Jimin didn't think that after so many hours, the fight he had with Jungkook would still be on his mind. He expected himself to be over it by now, but it only got worse with each minute that passed.

There was no sign of Jungkook after what happened, which scared Jimin. He completely disappeared and the lord was worried that he might be up to no good. Besides, the prince had a strong reputation of angry revenge.

He eventually decided to call it a night, wishing the people around him goodnight and declining their proposals to have another drink and stay a little longer before he was finally out of the noisy ballroom.

The further he walked down the hall, the quieter it was getting, until it was completely silent. Jimin smiled at that, feeling like he could finally breath, inches away from his room.

But he couldn't ignore the disturbing noises coming from Jungkook's room. The sound of a young woman screaming and shouting very disgusting sentences made Jimin pause in his tracks and sick to his stomach.

He felt anger boil inside of him, this was completely unacceptable behavior from the young prince and what pissed Jimin off even more was the fact that Jungkook was using the poor girl to dispose of his own anger.

The little ounce of hope left at the back of Jimin's mind that Jungkook was getting better and would change completely disappeared. Why was he here if everything he's trying to teach the boy was simply being thrown down the drain? One thing was for sure, he wasn't going to waste his time on Jungkook anymore. Even if it pained the lord to give up on the helpless man, the last thing he needed was to grow some sort of attachment to the younger, which was already starting to make an appearance.

Jimin walked into his room, locking the door behind him and laid back on his bed. Thinking to himself, maybe it would be a good idea if he left. it was clear to him that Jungkook has an affection towards Jimin and it scared the lord everytime he'd think about it, especially after tonight.

He sighed, slowly shutting his eyes and drifted off to sleep before he could change his mind, too tired to change out of his clothes. "Perhaps this choice is for the best, for both of us."

The next morning, the whole palace woke up later than anticipated from the lack of sleep and a night full of partying.

Jimin was originally planning on leaving this morning but he didn't have the time to pack and get ready so he decided to leave the next day, bright and early.