First time

Everything started to change on June 25, 2009. I remember that day because that was when the famous "Michael Jackson" died. I was in Maui, Hawaii with my godmother and uncle because they invited me to go with them and of course, I said yes.

My godmother, uncle, and I just went into the hotel to take a shower because we just came back from the beach the whole day. My godmother went in the bathroom first, so I layed down on the bed watching the news because they were talking about Michael Jackson's death and my uncle was sitting outside on the balcony drinking beer. He had my iPod and plugged it in the stereo playing the song "Temperature" by Sean Paul so loud, I thought my ears would bleed.

As I was watching the news, my uncle got up, threw the empty beer away, and started to lay beside me saying, "What are you watching?". I didn't say anything because I felt his hand going up my leg to my private part and I felt really uncomfortable and he started to whisper in my ear saying, "Do you want me to stop?". I shook my head, trying to say yes. I tried to scream out "NO!" , but nothing came out. I was too traumatized to say no. I heard the bathroom door open and immediately, my uncle got off of me and just stand outside of the balcony acting like he has been there since my godmother went into the bathroom. And my godmother just looked at me and didn't suspect a thing.

After that day, he would try to touch me no matter where we went in Hawaii like restaurants, restrooms, beaches, and in the hotel.

Everywhere I go, he always has a way to hurt me.