|1| good meets evil

I wanted to point out that the holidays i'm describing/writing about are the holidays I have here in England, so we usually have six weeks off (two weeks of july and then august) and then we start around 4 days into september.
Also mature chapter(s) wont be shown in the chapter name in this book, but there will be a warning before the chapter starts.
They may be two updates today!
I think ive covered everything lmao, thank you for waiting for so long, I hope you enjoy this.

Jungkook view

Those lazy days of summer are the absolute best arent they?  Especially that first day of the sweet six week holiday you have off, just lazing around at home doing the bare minimum. Nothings better than just plonking yourself down on your bed, staying there the whole day with scrappy earphones plunged into the hole of your ears ( or airpods shall i say) blasting music so loud you cant even hear yourself think.

In Jungkooks case, that is exactly  what he was doing right now. Head propped up against the dark grey pillow, bare inked arms crossed over his (also bare and inked) chest, the weather too hot for him to be wearing a shirt. His crescent shaped eyes were closed as he focused on the music swimming through his ears, totally disregarding the enourmous stack of homework he had sitting neatly on his desk.

I mean, who does homework on the first day of the holiday?

Jungkooks mother seems to think everyone because seconds later in came in a quite tall woman, her dress neatly hugging her frame as she twisted a pearl earing through the hole Made especially for that purpose.

She sighed as she eyed her son, laying down with no care in the world. "jungkook!" she screamed as she walked towards the double sized bed the said male owned.

She hovered over her son for a good two minutes, the raven haired still hadnt noticed her presence until he eventually felt  her piercing stare. He removed the airpod from his ear, sighing annoyed as he opened one eye to look at his mother who stood there with her hands on her hips.

"jeon jungkook" she said sternly as she raised a perfectly shaped brow at her son who in reply rolled his eyes, not moving at all as he waited for his mother to speak.

She sighed at his attidude, until she turned around to see the pile of homework her son had yet to do.

As he realised what his mom was staring at, jungkook grumbled, earning her attention once again.

"and is that homework going to be completed itself young man?"

"no" was jungkooks simple reply as he tried to put his airpod in his ear again only to be stopped by his mother.

"jungkook. Homework." Mrs jeon ordered sternly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes again, abrubtly stopping his music as he glanced at his mothers expectant look.

"mother. Leave" he mimicked as he stared intently at his mom, his gaze never faltering as he silently wished she would leave his room.

She sighed dissapointed at her sons behaviour as she momentarily closed her eyes. Soon after, when jungkook thought she was leaving she sat herself down on the bed, her eyes softening slightly as she stared at jungkook for a few seconds before talking.

"what are you doing?" was jungkooks question, his face stoic as always.

"jungkook, why is it that you wont study hm?"

He scoffed at the question as if the answer wasnt obvious already. "it's the holidays" he replied blankly.

"okay..." Mrs jeon inhaled. "why do you usually never study? Do you find it difficult?" she asked carefully knowing her son wasnt the best in his subjects, always sleeping or truenting wasnt going to get you good grades now was it?