|28| western picnic date

Enjoy!

26TH AUGUST

Jungkook view

It was tuesday afternoon, meaning Jungkook was alone and taehyung was busy working.

Currently, the raven haired was at his local diner, ordering a box of chicken for himself and a can of coke wanting to be out of his house that seemed extra depressing after what happened at the airport with his parents. Surprisingly, they hadnt said anything and remained quiet whilst returning back to normal duties without even talking to jungkook about the situation, although he couldnt care less about their opinion.

"thanks" he quickly said to the worker before walking out, opening his can and taking a quick swing until he noticed a sign on the wall he was just passing by.

Town centre Picnic date taking place on the 28th!
Bid on your date!  
Who will you bid for?
Be there or be square.

Jungkook scoffed as he looked at the sign with distaste, he didnt have a thing for all these events that the town mayor organised, finding them completely useless.

With a roll of his eyes the male walked off almost in a rush, not wanting to be late to pick up taehyung.

Taehyung view

Five o'clock on the dot taehyung was out of the doors, waiting for jungkook.

Feeling bored as he pushed his sneakers against the concrete, taehyung turned his head over his shoulder as he aimed to take out his phone from his backpack however a certain sign stuck neatly on the doors of his workplace caught his eye.

He smiled brightly upon noticing it was another even held by the mayor, his happy mood brightening even more as he realised it was a Picnic date.

Wait, its a date...meaning i could take kookie with me and not my mother this time- gosh last year was so emabarassing.

Hm ill ask kookie and see what he says.

Speaking of 'kookie' taehyung heard jungkooks bike roll up behind him making him turn around and rush to the vehicle.

Jungkook smiled whilst kissing taehyung softly on the lips. He noticed the large smile on his face making him furrow his brows.

"that happy to see me?" jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung pouted whilst rolling his eyes playfully.

"no. You dont make me that happy" taehyung stuck his tongue out cutely at the older who smirked amused.

"oh? Is that so hm?  if i remember correctly it was just yesterday You were telling me how  happy  i make you-" jungkook snickered as he was cut off by a hit on his chest by taehyung who blushed from his words.

"s-shut u-up" taehyung stuttered cutely whilst huffing making his cheeks puff out. "a-as i was saying, theres this uh, thing, going on in t-town" taehyung paused to see if jungkook understood what he was saying however the older simply had a blank expression as he waited for taehyung to continue. "its a picnic date" taehyung said simply, hoping jungkook would start understanding at the word date.

"hm, what about it?" jungkook looked at taehyung expectantly.

"w-well do You wanna go? W-with me?"