|37| cut lips (m)

This chapter contains explicit content

Jungkook view

Today was saturday meaning Jungkook could leave campus and meet taehyung who was waiting for him on the other side of seoul. Currently the boy was seated on the bench just in front of the school grounds as he waited for his taxi to arrive, a cigarette hanging limply from his lips as he was too occupied in texting taehyung.

Whilst struggling to text with one hand due to the other trying to light the cigarette Jungkook breathed out annoyed, already feeling like his day has turned to shit. He sighed in relief as his message to taehyung was sent, he put his phone away now lighting up his cigarette.

Although once he did a voice earned his attention.

"smoking isnt allowed on school premises"

Jungkook looked up at the boy with a pointed look. After a second, he took a long drag from the cig Whilst looking at the boy. "mind your own buissness" Jungkook grunted as he went to ignore the boy, blowing out more smoke.

"as a top student and head of all the college  clubs its my duty to address any wrong situation. I'd advise you to get rid of that  thing  if you dont want to meet the dean" the boy grimaced as he addressed the cigarette as a 'thing'.

"as myself its my duty to tell you to fuck off if you dont want your face to meet my fist" jungkook growled as he looked at the boy who flinched slightly from his words. The said boy was wearing a clean navy blue  coloured shirt with  with black pants adorning his legs, his hair was neatly styled to the side showcasing his forehead. It was kinda obvious he was the top student.

"violence isnt tolerated here, unless you're literally asking to get expelled i wouldnt do that either. So, will you get rid of that cigarette while im asking nicely?"

"yeah, what if i dont? Will you get angry? I doubt you have any strength in those limpy arms to beat me up" jungkook rolled his eyes.

The boy scoffed. "would you like to see just what i can do with these so called limpy  arms?" he stepped forward.

Jungkook stood up, throwing his cigarette on the floor as he stood on it, putting it out. He stalked forwards towards the boy who became a bit nervous  from the deadly look on jungkooks face.

"go on then. Try me" jungkook muttered daringly as he stared into the boys eyes.

The student gulped before nodding his head. "fine. You asked for it" he said before stepping back a bit. Once there was a fair amount of space between the two, the boy raised his arm about to throw a punch to jungkooks jaw however effortlessly jungkook caught his fist before it came in contact with his face.

The look on jungkooks face showed no emotion except for the daunting smirk that played on his lips.  The top student breathed heavily as he looked at his fist that was still in jungkooks hard grasp. He looked at jungkook with frightened eyes before he got pushed to the ground roughly.

Jungkook smirked down at him before shaking his head. "fucking amatuer" he muttered under his breath. He turned around wanting to sit back on the bench however before he could do so he was swung around and suddenly a fist came in contact to his eye. He stumbled back from the sudden attack.

He scoffed as he looked at the student who was breathing heavily in anger. "you fucking coward" jungkook snarled as he aimed a punch to the boys face.

In no less than a second a fight had already broken out between the two. Punches were thrown left to right. Jungkooks anger began riling up inside of him as he threw the boy to the ground, landing a punch to his mouth. It ended with their faces both covered in bruises, there was a cut on jungkooks lip and he had a bruised eye. For the other, his nose was hurt, his mouth also had a cut and his jaw began to bruise.