|31| drive in date

2ND SEPTEMBER
jungkook view

"what are we doing here?" Taehyung asked jungkook as he looked around at their surroundings with a frown. They were at a car lot, although there was more trucks rather than cars. Although jungkook did have an actual driving liscense he decided to rent a truck for the night as it would be better than using his car. 

Which is why they were at a car lot at 9pm.

Jungkook spotted a man at the back who was currently cleaning a car, he and taehyung hand in hand walked over to the man, the latters frown still sitting upon his face making jungkook stifle a laugh from his cuteness.

"hey, uh im here to rent a truck for the night, I dont know If yoongi told you?"

"name?" the man sighed as he stopped his duty of cleaning as he wiped his dirty hands on his jumpsuit.

"jeon jungkook"

"yeah he mentioned you. You have a liscense?" the man asked as he walked off towards another set of trucks, taehyung and jungkook following behind.

"yeah" jungkook said  nonchalantly whilst taehyung was too busy looking around the large garage.

As the unknown man was checking to see if the truck was working jungkook turned to look at taehyung.

"kookie why didnt you just bring your car?" taehyung asked as he looked at jungkook with a frown.

"these large trucks will be of a better benefit to us baby" jungkook replied back as he planted a kiss to taehyungs forehead lovingly.

Taehyung  nodded his head,his mouth forming an 'o' shape at jungkooks reason, thereafter leaning into jungkooks side for warmth due to the cold night breeze that was passing through the air. Jungkook noticed and in reply ended up backhugging Taehyung.

The unnamed man jumped out of the truck, a sigh escaping his lips as he dusted his hands. "its in good condition. Here" he threw the keys at jungkook who caugh it swiftly.

"thanks..."  jungkook trailed off, waiting for the other to introduce himself.

"mingyu" the now named male muttered with a slight nod of his head to which jungkook returned.

"you'll have it back early morning tomorrow. Thanks again" jungkook muttered, before dragging taehyung and himself to the truck as they jumped in.

"thank you mingyu!" taehyung smiled widely as he waved at the other boy, who gave a small smile in return as he couldnt help himself.

Jungkook smiled at his adorable boyfriend before taking the said boys hand in his as he started the truck. It jerked a little, surprising both boys until the hum of the engine became consistent, jungkook smirked, feeling excited at driving a truck for the first time. "you ready baby?"

"hmm! Lets go!" taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

---

They arrived at the drive in theatre. Jungkook parked near the back as the truck itself was quite huge, he parked it the other way round so he and taehyung could sit in the cargo bed area as it was much better.

"whoa, so many people are here" taehyung gasped in awe as he got out of his seat to look outside. Jungkook followed after him, agreeing with the boys statement.

In a flash taehyung felt a pair of arms beneath his knees as he was up in the air, being swung into the back of the truck making him shriek loudly. "kook! At least warn me!" taehyung whined, a pout on his lips which Jungkook immedietly kissed away.