|38| bond between six

ONE YEAR LATER

taehyung view

"Jungkook i did It! I got in! Im going to be with you in college!" taehyung squealed as he threw himself at jungkook who twirled him around in his arms.

"baby i knew you could do it. If you got me in theres no doubt you'd be able to pass" jungkook pecked the youngers cheek who smiled brightly from his words. 

One year later taehyung passed his exams. He still worked at the tutoring center but only on weekends instead of weekdays. As for jungkook he was secure at the tattoo place, he had clients wanting him left and right. Yes these were only part time jobs but it made both boys happy. And taehyung had yet to know that he'd also be sharing a dorm with jungkook- lets just say this upcoming year is going to be a very exciting one.

Jungkook decided to take interest in design so that was what he was currently studying in college. He wanted to design and maybe manufacture one day, all kinds of motorcycles and bikes and taehyung wanted to become a kindergarden teacher due to his love for children.

And moving in together was soon happening of course, well, after they finish their courses.

"i cant wait for tomorrow when i get to see the campus! And my dorm! Jungkookie 'm so excited!" taehyung squealed again causing jungkook to laugh at his cute boyfriend.

"yeah yeah now c'mon, your moms taking us out to celebrate"

---

THE NEXT DAY

"wow...its so much more bigger than the last time i came" taehyung oogled at the place with big eyes.

"are you sure that isnt just your imagination tae?" jungkook chuckled as he wrapped an arm around the youngers waist. Taehyungs parents bid him goodbye so now jungkook and taehyung were alone.

"let me take you to your dorm tae. Im pretty sure you'll like it" jungkook smirked as he lead the oblivious taehyung to the dorm who was too busy marvelling at the college building and architechture.

Having reached room 22b an excited taehyung waddled in, looking around the room. "its so big. Just like you said"

"mmh" jungkook hummed in agreement as he crossed his arms over his chest whilst leaning against the door frame, his eyes glued on taehyung.

Taehyung looked at his bed. His eyes then darting to the other, he frowned in confusion as he realised his dormate was already here however what caught his attention was the leather jacket sprawled on the bed.

"wait a second- i recognise that jacket" taehyung muttered to himself. Jungkooks brows raised in amusement.

Taehyung walked up to the bed. He grabbed the jacket and took a sniff of it. He immedietly became familiar to the smell as it was of his one and only boyfriend.

He gasped and turned around. "Im sharing a dorm with you?" he exclaimed as he looked at jungkook with wide eyes.

"yes baby. We get to share a dorm" he said as he walked up to taehyung, wrapping his arms around his small waist.

"that is so cool! We get to be together all the time!"

"i kept it a secret from you. Are you happy?" jungkook asked.

"of course i am" taehyung replied with a soft smile on his face. "thank you for always making me happy jungkook" taehyung snuggled into the olders chest.

Jungkook ran his hand through taehyungs hair. "thank you for making me the happiest taehyung" he sighed as he held taehyung tighter.

And they stood there in the middle of the room in eachothers embrace, not caring yoongi could barge through any moment.