|15| barrier

Imagine jungkooks room as Grayson dolans bedroom, (i love the dolan twins sm) anyway theres a picture below:

Enjoy reading:)!

Jungkook view

It was around two in the morning when jungkook and an unconcious taehyung left the party.  Thankfully the older wasnt drunk due to his high alcohol tolerance meaning he could safely drive him and taehyung home.

Should i take him to mine? I'm too lazy to go all the way to his..

Jungkook carefully placed taehyung into the car, setting him on his seat as the younger was in a deep slumber, he buckled the male up, his mind wondering back to the start of the party when the male reprimanded him for not wearing his own causing him to chuckle before he got into the car himself.

He sighed, eventually taking off , glancing at the boy beside him from time to time as he watched how taehyungs head would fall forward and jerk right up again, making jungkook stifle a laugh from the cuteness.

Taehyungs head was close to hitting the window so out of instinct jungkooks hand immedietly flew to the side of his head, preventing it from colliding with the hard glass as he held it carefully in his palm whilst breathing out a heavy sigh.

He glanced back at the road to see it was still a red light so he turned to look at taehyung once again.

Unconciously, taehyung snuggled his cheek against jungkooks palm as he smiled in his sleep, enjoying the warmth the olders hand provided. Jungkook looked at him as he raised a brow before shaking his head at the male, trying to stop himself from smiling.

And soon enough they reached jungkooks home. The older got out, shutting his door and rushing to taehyungs side as he unbuckled the males belt carefully.

"hey tae, wake up" he whispered as he poked the youngers upper arm causing him to whine in his sleep.

"taehyung" jungkook groaned as he rolled his eyes, shaking the male yet again, recieving nothing in return.

"for gods sake" jungkook muttered as he lifted the male up into his arms whilst carrying him inside the house, mumbling curse words under his breath about how annoying taehyung was.

As he finally snuck into his own room, trying not to wake up his parents he gently set the brunette down onto the bed who smiled at the comfy sheets he was provided with causing jungkook to snicker.

The said male scanned taehyungs appearance, knowing it would be uncomfortable to sleep in his leather jacket and jeans he walked over to his closet to grab the male a white shirt and sweatpants.

"wake up taehyung, you need to get dressed before you sleep" jungkook sighed not knowing why he was trying to wake the younger up again.

"nooo, 'm too tired" taehyung whined as he shuffled closer to the pillow.

"i'm not fucking dressing you. Get up. Now" jungkook grunted as he shook the male again.

"i hate youuuu" taehyung yawned as he got up almost instantly, his eyes mostly closed as his hair also stuck up in many directions.

"here" jungkook said as he shoved the clothes into taehyungs hands who thanked the male with a grumble.

Both Boys sat there in the dark, on the bed, looking at eachother, not moving a muscle at all.

"what?" he snapped as he narrowed his eyes at the younger who continued to stare at him blankly.

"i need to get dressed. T-turn around" taehyung blushed as he looked away to the side avoiding eye contact with jungkook who simply sighed at his words, getting up as he faced his back towards the younger.

"n-no peeking!" taehyung squeaked as he hastily got rid of the leather jacket immedietly putting on the white shirt as he heard jungkook snort.

Jungkook stood there uncomfortably, knowing taehyung was possibly naked right behind him made him all squiffy.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

He shook his head to get rid of his thoughts. "you done yet?"

"no! Dont turn around yet!" taehyung yelled as he jumped up from the bed, removing his jeans as he quickly put on the sweatpants.

"jeez okay calm down"

"i-im done now" jungkook heard a small voice speak from behind him. He turned around as he was met with a red faced taehyung who was almost drowning in his clothes.

He eyed him up and down, watching how the younger squirmed from his intense stare.

Adorable

"w-what?" taehyung squeaked as he peeked at jungkook from under his lashes.

Fuck did i say that out loud fuck shit shit

"n-nothing" jungkook coughed as he looked away from taehyung instantly.

"i'm going to get changed - bye" jungkook hastily said as he rushed out of the room, he was thankful the lights were off otherwise taehyung would have seen his bright red ears.

Taehyung Made himself comfy on the bed as he guessed that was where he was sleeping as there was no couch in Jungkooks room. He looked around curiously eyeing the stuff jungkook owned.

"his room is pretty nice" taehyung muttered to himself as his eyes landed on the drum set the male had.

He leaned back on the bed as he fiddled with the sheets, waiting for the older to return.

As if reading his mind jungkook walked in only clad in grey sweatpants making taehyung scream and cover his eyes.

"whats wrong?" jungkook muttered as he walked over to the bed, a frown on his face.

"w-wheres your shirt?" taehyung asked as he removed his hands from his eyes, not looking at jungkook at all as his gaze remained on the bed.

"i dont like sleeping with a shirt on" jungkook muttered as he grabbed two big pillows causing taehyung to frown as he now forgot all about the half naked jungkook situation.

"what a-are you d-doing?"

"creating a barrier" jungkook replied carelessly as he put the pillows in the middle of him and taehyung.

"o-oh"

"yeah"

Jungkook got in, creating as much space between him and taehyung as possible. The younger pulled the sheet up to his chin so only his head was sticking out, his eyes wide open as he felt weird about sharing a bed with another guy.

This is fucking awkward

Jungkook sighed as he looked to see if taehyung was sleeping from the corner of his eye. "you asleep?"

"no"

"oh"

It was silent for a few minutes, just as jungkook was about to fall asleep (finally) he heard a little voice speak, breaking the silence.

"jungkook?" Taehyung whispered, earning the olders attention as he lifted his head up to look the at the male.

"yeah?"

"i still need to brush my teeth"

Jungkook groaned as he laid his head back down onto the pillow with a big thud.