All Frozen in the Arendelle Front

A Frozen Fanfiction by Sheila Wisz Ellayn

1- A beautiful Day

The Summer wind was blowing gently from the Arendellan mountains, the sky was blue and clear and Princess Anna, beaming with excitement, sighed as she admired the beauty of that green landscape that extended very far before her eyes.

"I just love Summer" Anna said, her long and coppery hair rippling in the wind- "Come Kristoff, let's have a good race all the way to the castle!"

"Anna, wait! Sven wants another carrot!"

The reindeer Sven devoured a good and last carrot, Kristoff hurried to mount and they did their best to win a fast race down the hills, but Anna and her white horse were too fast for them. The air was full of that splendid aroma of the forest in Summer, and many people cheered for them as they entered the town.

Queen Elsa of Arendelle was waiting for them at the very entrance to the castle, wearing a blue and silvery dress that made a sharp contrast with Anna's traditional violet cloak. The proud Queen smiled as they dismounted, and after that the sisters hugged while Kristoff patted Sven.

"Good morning, Elsa!" Anna said happily, holding the gloved hands of her sister- "You must come to camp with us one of these days, it was great!"

"I missed you, Anna" Elsa replied- "Come, I have been waiting to have breakfast together..."

"I'll see you later, Kristoff." Anna said, and the dreamy couple smiled at each other as Kristoff and Sven departed together on their way to the little house where they lived.

"Where is Olaf?"

"This particular Summer was getting too hot for our friend, so I decided to send him all the way to the mountains for some time" Elsa replied- "We have received new diplomats and merchants yesterday, they have brought oranges and strawberries!"

"What? I cannot wait for breakfast now!"

Anna and Elsa were followed by their servants and personal guards as they entered the Castle of Arendelle, and the proud guards were fast to close the heavy wooden gates after them. It was a beautiful day, and the happy royal sisters did not know anything yet about a terrible threat that was already advancing towards them...