Terrible News

Anna really loved to have some sweet orange juice and a good strawberry pie for breakfast, but she would enjoy both of them at once only at rather rare occasions since they were quite a rarity in the Northern Kingdom of Arendelle.

The strawberry pie that day was the very best that the princess had enjoyed for well over a year, and then Anna realized that her orange juice had become a little bit warmer than she would like it most of the times...

"Elsa, would you please...?" the cheerful princess asked, raising her glass with a smile and looking at her sister.

The Queen beamed at Anna, she conjured a stream of white sparks composed of her powerful ice Magic and an instant later three perfect ice cubes, all beautiful and shiny, had been created out of nowhere inside of that orange juice glass.

"Thanks!"

Elsa and Anna were having breakfast together at one of their favorite halls of Arendelle Castle, which featured a long wooden table and huge paintings of landscapes and mountains decorating the walls. Elsa had transformed the wooden floor into permanent ice, and the warm sunlight of that Summer came in through all of those wide open windows.

"We need to get strawberries more often" Elsa said- "This pie is most excellent!"

The royal sisters laughed together, and just a moment later a cold and painful voice came from somewhere in the lower hallways of the castle:

"Where is Queen Elsa?!" a young man screamed, his fragile and weakened voice shaking with fear- "Where is the Queen?"

"Guards, open the doors!" Elsa ordered, standing up immediately.

The two Castle Guards in charge hurried to follow the Queen's command, those huge wooden doors were opened very quickly and after that the mysterious man came into the hall. He was young and handsome, and Anna recognized him immediately as an Arendellan Soldier because of the green and purple uniform that he was wearing.

"What happened?!" Anna asked, alarmed at the bloody bandages wrapped around the soldier's head and arms...

"Your Majesty" the soldier gasped, trying to catch some air after his long adventure through the many stairs and hallways of the Castle- "I have terrible news! Enemy forces have crossed our Southern border, and the villages of Tannya have been captured already..."

Elsa and Anna were equally shocked at those words and they did not know what to say, the soldier just stood there waiting for an answer and after that all of them heard many screams coming from outside of their sweet and peaceful castle.

The worried guards dashed to attend the injured soldier, and then Queen Elsa and the Princess abandoned that hall and hurried to discover what was happening outside...