Confrontation

"You've been ignoring me all day Dan! Can you just tell me what's going on?" I stared at Dan fumbling his hands sheepishly in front of him on the sofa, his posture awful as his cheeks glowed pink.

"Phil, really. It doesn't matte-"

"I'm done! I'm so done! You won't tell me what I've done and I'm so scared!" Dan stared at me, myself just shaking my head and storming out, he not calling after me this time. I ran up the stairs, opening the door and letting the cool breeze hit my face and mess my hair.

It had been a while since I was up here; the last time being before Dan and I made amends. My spot hadn't changed. Although the stone was a little mossier than before due to the damp and heat mixing together.

Cautiously, I sat down, letting my legs dangle into nothingness as I stared out onto the streets below me.

And for the first time, I was scared.

I wasn't use to the cold air beneath my feet, or the feeling of slightly damp stone underneath me, offering my mind to push my body over. Nor was I used to the gushes of strong wind every now and then that made me lose my balance ever so slightly, even though I was placed firmly on the bricks. Maybe because I had Dan back, meant I didn't want to die anymore.

However, I didn't make any attempt to move from my slightly cold spot.

I was content with the adrenaline that pumped through my veins, making me more scared than excited if I were to fall. I didn't bother readjusting my hair as it covered my vision, too scared to lift my hands from the numbingly-cold stone.

The door screeched open an hour later, my eyes having fallen closed as I let the wind sway me forward and back. The presence came closer until I felt a hand firmly grip my shoulder, sounds of shuffling and a sudden thud next to me. Opening my eyes, I saw Dan, sitting wearily next to me, his hands clasping the stone ledge beneath him. There was an awkward silence for roughly ten minutes, before Dan spoke up.

"How do you sit here?" He chuckled nervously, fear evident in his tone. I just shrugged, having been doing it for so long I got used to the strange feeling of freedom.

"I guess I'm just used to it." Thus began another very awkward silence for a longer space of time, Dan occasionally shuffling to make sure he didn't 'slip' off the edge of the building. I honestly didn't think it could get any more awkward, however Dan finally revealed what he had been hiding.

"I walked in on you jacking off in the shower." Dan mumbled under his breath, myself immediately blushing crimson.

"Oh." I mumbled, and Dan started laughing next to me. He said he found it 'funny', his cheeks turning pink as he continued to cackle.

We went inside an hour later.

<><><><><>

This was really just a filler, sorry

Te amo,

Mitzu

Xx