Turning Points

...she looked back to the box and grinned...

She dropped her hands, holding the box to her lap and frantically pulled at the red ribbon tying it shut.  Can chuckled, appreciating her child-like excitement.  His laughter subsided, but his smiled remained, thankful she'd chosen to open it in his presence.  

Sanem had gotten the ribbon removed and she slowly opened the lid.  Her exuberant, toothy grin transformed.  Her whole face softened and shone wonderment, appreciation and endearment.  She whispered his name as she lifted the writing quill- a white feather, symbolic of her albatross, supportive of her dreams, and proof of his adoration.  She brought the feather to her cheek, closing her eyes at its soft, but firm caress.  Can felt a swell of satisfaction at seeing her happiness.  Seeing her happy brought him utter joy, but as she pulled the tip of the feather across her lips, he felt a different kind of swell...  in his jeans.  He had to shift in his seat a bit to ease the pressure and his movement brought her back to the moment.  She opened her eyes and gently laid the quill back in its place.  She saw the rolled note nestled beside the small bottle of ink, and lifted it, pulling it from the twine that held it secure.  She unrolled the parchment and saw his words.  Don't let go of your writing...  and your dreams.  C.   She bit her bottom lip trying, but failing to suppress the smile spreading across her lips.  Can so badly wanted to be the one with her luscious bottom lip between his teeth, he couldn't stop himself from telling her.  He leaned toward her a bit and, letting a little groan of disappointment go, said,  "Ohhh, let me do that güzelim." (beautiful)  She bowed her head and blushed.  She had wanted to tell him how beautiful, lovely, perfect, his gift was but she was overcome.  She quickly turned to him, leaning over the console between them to capture his lips in hers.  He was a bit caught off guard, as it was usually him to initiate any physical contact but he was more than happy to accommodate her.

They hadn't ventured too far beyond sweet, chaste kisses but this time she surprised him again when she tentatively nibbled on his lower lip, sucking it between hers.  His whole body responded... intensely, but- he made conscious effort to restrain his deeper, more primal instincts and held back.  He pulled back slightly, enough to whisper her name and have her release his lips, only for him to recapture hers, placing her lower lip between his own, wider spread lips, making sure she felt the wetness of his tongue as it swept over her lower lip...  testing her comfort level and acceptance of this, more fervent act.  Her body reacted intensely as well... very acutely in that place within her- deep down, in her lower belly down into that place between her legs.  She didn't know how to translate it and she'd let go a small gasp, then a little moan at the sensation as she opened her mouth to allow further access.  He came undone- his dick jolting to life- aching for freedom from his jeans, but he fought to remain at their current level of softness... slow and languid, allowing her to experiment at her own pace.  His body desperately wanted to advance on her, taking her in his strong arms and pinning her beneath him but he would not chance pushing her, going too fast, or scaring her into halting this bliss.

They had moved their hands to cup and grasp the other's face and neck.  Their tongues met... soft and warm, swirling into a rhythmic dance as their heads tilted further for a deeper, more demanding sensation as the friction started to intensify.  It began to build, mimicking that other motion... the pulsing of those parts... the forbidden act of a man's root penetrating and being buried deep within a woman's soft trench of wetness and warmth.  Their minds were tricking their bodies now, both of them feeling that tingling friction in their underwear and they couldn't take it anymore.  They broke the kiss with heaving breaths as he abruptly buried his face in her neck, tasting her flesh there, smelling her sweet fragrance mixing with other scents... his own musky odor, and her added aroma from pheromones born out of her desire- her very essence.  She had lowered her hand from his neck, dragging it down his chest, then raking her nails at his belly, fisting his shirt.  He relished the feeling, moaning-slash-growling as he lapped, sucked, kissed, and bit at her.  It was obvious that he wanted her but, he now understood very plainly that she wanted him as well.  She fed his fervor with the ungodly sounds she'd started to make.  When her brain finally perforated the veil of lust enough for her to formulate words, only one would come out. "Can~"