Chapter 30 - Day 24 (Kelsey)

I couldn't let go of Marcel no matter what happened. He was my world he took me in that night in the pouring rain, he could've just walked off and paid no attention what so ever and left me there to suffer. He bought me a hot chocolate and let me stay at his place. That sick monster isn't gonna touch me. "I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU TOUCH MY SISTER!" Kat growled angrily as I stood behind H. H took out his knife and flipped it open. " TOUCH MY GIRL AND ILL SLICE YOUR DICK OFF AND GIVE IT TO SCIENCE!" H snarled as he pointed his knife at Tom's throat. I heard a gun cock and saw that it was against H's stomach. "STAB ME GOD DAMN IT AND ILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT GOT THAT?!" Tom growled. "YOU CAN HOLD HIM DOWN AND I CAN POUND HIS FACE IN SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA RIGHT Z?" H laughed. "SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA H!" Z laughed as they high fived. " IM GONNA KILL YOU JAMES! YOURE AN ASSHOLE! HOW THE HELL COULD BETRAY YOUR BROTHERS?! THAT CALLS FOR DEATH." H snarled as he grabbed James by the throat and pushed him up against the wall as H squeezed his neck hard, I heard James gasping for air as minutes went by and then I heard a snap! Just like broken branch when you step on it. I covered my mouth shocked and averted my eyes. H had broken James's neck like a Twinkie! James was dead, his body fell to the ground. "LOOKS LIKE YOURE NEXT SHITHEAD! PUCKER UP FOR MY LOVELY FIST IN YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!!!!" H said as he punched tom. Tom just laughed like it was a joke. "YOURE THE ONE WHOS GONNA BE DEAD!" Tom snapped as he grabbed H by the throat and lifted him in the air. "STOP IT TOM PUT HIM DOWN!!!!" I snapped as I jumped out of the van and stood my ground. "WELL WELL WELL HELLO DARLING LONG TIME NO SEE. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD RUN AWAY FROM ME HA! I KNEW I'D FIND YOU, GIVE YOUR BIG STEP BROTHER A HUG!" He cried happily as he dropped H told the ground as he walked towards me. But then he stopped in his track, looking from me to Kat and then back at me in confusion. "Twins!" Tom said shocked. " MORE FUN FOR ME!" Tom said as he came at me but I kicked him in between the legs and smash him twice as hard as he beat me that night. "HOW DOES IT FEEL?! HUH, TO BE HELPLESS CRYING IN PAIN AS SOMEONE YOU LOVE BEATS YOU UP?! DOES IT FEEL GOOD TOM! HUH?! ANSWER ME!" I snapped as I kept hitting him and kicking him over and over. And for the first time I lost control and tom got a rude awakening to know how I truly felt about all the shit and beatings he put me through. Paybacks a bitch. But karma is even a bigger one.

-Little Miss Sunshine X